• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So three months

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    I definitely have no rom hack skills, but I have a pretty neat game concept. I'm honestly here to gather a team to help bring the Sixfold League into fruition. So I guess I have 89 more days to go.

Oh I can make pretty decent pokemon badges I guess. And I've made a few pokeballs.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, in 89 days you can like....gather up a few skills as well as read a few tutorials and stuff. You can also acquire a ROM Hacking mentor at the Adoption Center if you're interested in gathering more knowledge on the subject. There's literally a ton of opportunities for you to learn. So in the meantime, you have lots and lots of time. Think of it as a 3-month course at school!

Anyways, take your time learning all the things about ROM Hacking here, and I welcome you to PC. :) If you feel lost, you can always PM me ok! Best of luck on your hack and I shall see ya around.

Years
  • Welcome to PC! What would you prefer to be called? Sounds a bit odd and stuffy to refer to you as dhaikage, though that's just me. XD;;

And our Emulation section has whatever ROM hackers might need, from tutorials to a useful toolbox section for resources and so forth! Unfortunately I'm not too knowledgeable on the subject myself as I'm not a ROM hacker, but I'm sure you'll find lots of places that will prove to be helpful here at PC. n__n You seem really eager to learn judging by your intro, so I'm sure you'll be on your way to making your hack in no time.

Enjoy your stay and stick around, all right? It's more than worth it!

Back