• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Sheet Foursqaure

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    I thought up a game while making some fusions basically you take a sprite sheet and than use four sprites adjacent to each other in a sqaure. The game starts as so, Someone chooses a base.
    For my example I chose Furret than with my snipping tool I made a sqaure and Chose Furret Lapras Ditto and Hoothoot so I fused the of them together and made this
    Foursquare1.png

Than since I submitted the 4 way fusion I could choose the next base Misdreavus

So someone else would than find Misdreavus on the sprite sheet and make another square and than make it into a 4 way fusion and so on and so forth

Edit: I added the sprite sheet I use

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Foursquare2.png

So I Found Misdrevous and Made a Square Slowking Crobat Ariados and Misdrevous

Next is Geodude, I hope it's okay I bumped no one had posted for a more than a week

Years
  • Not a bad idea at all. I guess I'll approve this for now, but I worry about the lack of combinations in the future even though it feels immense.

yaminokaabii

^ It means Kirby of Darkness.
    Years
  • I got Geodude, Tentacruel, Oddish, and Golbat, and made this -
    2q9b6oh.png

No idea what it actually is, heh.... Rock, plant, or animal? Sea, sky, or land? It's a rock monster with large photosynthesizing leaves, bat wings, and jellyfish tentacles!

Okay, next poster - Blaziken!

Back