• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to Properly Run A Platinum ROM in No$GBA

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Does anyone know of any tools for Platinum though?
    Pokespam is currently doing some Platinum Research, but it'll be a while. If its similar to D/P as we think it is, won't be that long.
    I Have a question.If you save then turn off the no$gba will you have to restart again?
    You save like your normally would, by hitting X and then saving the game.
    I have everything the same has above. the save setting are right but I can not press start at all. I tried changing the start butten to be enter,home and other keyboard buttens but it will not let me press start which means I can not save. Can anyone help me.
    Settings are just like a real DS, so you would hit the X button to open the start menu.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • X is the menu button on DS, not Start. My problem is that the ROM crashes, saying microphone Wave failure. Any tips on stopping that?
    I have the same problem too, and I don't have any Microphone interfering with it, it just happens randomly while playing the ROM, always make sure you save the game and close No$GBA just incase it happens. You will get an error saying "Microphone wave in failure".
    There is nothing that can fix it, it's just something that randomly occurs.

Red-The-First-I

Make a Wish...
    Years
  • How do I open these rar files. I KNOW about Winrar but which file should i extrackt? There is the file but when I extrackt them there are more rar files in there. if I extract the one without any number (all other files are numbered "filename"01.rar ...) NO$GBA is running currently with 500%

Years
  • How do I open these rar files. I KNOW about Winrar but which file should i extrackt? There is the file but when I extrackt them there are more rar files in there. if I extract the one without any number (all other files are numbered "filename"01.rar ...) NO$GBA is running currently with 500%
    You can download the free program called 7-Zip.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    is there a way to get rid of the lag that slows me when im outside of the building??

Red-The-First-I

Make a Wish...
    Years
  • AAGH!! That doesn't work! There are five rar files in the rar file which one should I extract, can't extract all (because all have the same name when extracted) Isn't there any way how I could turn it into .zip file.? [edited]

Last edited:
    Years
  • AAGH!! That doesn't work! There are five rar files in the rar file which one should I extract, can't extract all (because all have the same name when extracted) Isn't there any .zip file of the Platinum ROM?

First of al there is a zip folder but you just broke the rules you are techinicle asking for a rom(correct me if im wrong) and im not very good whith that rar files but i had some before and the didnt work so try downloading just the rom as a nds file

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    i want to know how to get rid of the lag that slows me down when im outside of the building. well in battles . its speed is best like a real DS. and inside bulding it becomes a bit laggy 10% lag, but outside of the buidling is aweful! its slows me down and even the music is slow, 45 percent of lag . can someone help me on how to get rid of this aweful lag?

Years
  • i want to know how to get rid of the lag that slows me down when im outside of the building. well in battles . its speed is best like a real DS. and inside bulding it becomes a bit laggy 10% lag, but outside of the buidling is aweful! its slows me down and even the music is slow, 45 percent of lag . can someone help me on how to get rid of this aweful lag?

I have that proplem too but I dont think you can get rid of the lag but you have to change the settings to make it go faster, but sadly I dont know how to do this I'm using v2.6 of no$gba can someone tell me how

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    me 2 im using v2.6 . its the latest one ..... i tried to make it faster but it becomes slower instead of faster ..... i think becuz Platinum have 3D Graphics and the emulator cant Emulate it that good. Try a Game such as Kirby Squead Squad which it has no 3D Graphics and see how fast it is. i think there is no way to fix the lag of it....

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    well Red The First I. u can get the ROM that is written like this ->Pokemon Platinum.nds<-. No$Gba is not like VBA(VisualBoyAdvance) that can use zipped Files so u should get an UNZIPPED Rom. if u got Pokemon Platinum.rar . just open the rar file and drag the Rom that is inside the rar file to the Desktop.this should work 100% for sure and i hope it helped u Red The First I:)

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • I have a problem with Nogba because every time I try to load Platinum I't says the rom image has crashed if you're an inexperienced user try getting or different rom other than that I can't help you it also says bad checker this is not a gameboy game. Can somebody help?

Back