• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fire/Leaf green vs Ruby/Saphire/Emerald

Years
  • Imo Hoenn was the best region out of the ones iv played (Have not played x and y yet ) So id say r/s/e What do you guys hink?

Paperhat545

The Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Hoenn is a great region with tons to do. The sea routes, however have bad points to go along with their good ones. I dislike the fact that whenever I want to go searching for extra items, or go to places that I am unable to fly to (i.e. Shoal Cave), I have to bring piles of max repels to avoid the hordes of annoying, tedious wild Pokemon in my way. Kanto has few sea routes, and plenty to explore. (The islands are an excellent addition to the region, in my opinion.) It all comes down to how much you like to surf I guess.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Am.. i am going with Kanto it give me a lot of memorible things, Like E4, Legendary Pokemon team, and many more if you ask about favorite Pokemon from regions so Hoenn is the first and Last i didn't found E\S\R's Pokemon art & design then L\F cause heonn region games were best designed Pokemon's but F\L Has better graphics other way, And i support Kanto cause Leaf Green was my first game which i Completed 4 times and fire red 3 times and Sapphire 6 times ruby 3 emerald 6 times well Fire red and Leaf green really attracted me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I prefer Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. They featured Hoenn, which is my all-time favorite region. Hoenn was quite special; all of its locations had something unique that set them apart. Mossdeep City had Space Center and was completely surrounded by water, Slateport had Slateport Market and Oceanic Museum, Fallarbor Town was the home of most farmers and had access to Contest Hall, Fortree had gigantic treehouses, Lavaridge Town had hot springs, etc. etc. d: Also, I really enjoyed the storyline of these games. I found it to be pretty interesting!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I liked the remakes a lot but I guess my nostalgia glasses are really thick haha.

Ruby was a pretty amazing game though. Beautiful music especially

Back