• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Psychic_Kimmy said:
I'm really starting to like the Umbreon RP :D <3 *dances*

Okay, answer this question about Umbreon:

Why do you like Umbreon? What features draw you towards it?
He is very cute and mysterious, he is an eevee evolution, he is a dark type, and he has some cool attacks.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Psychic_Kimmy said:
Why do you like Umbreon? What features draw you towards it?

I like it because it's an eevee evolution.And it looks very intresting,very cool and strong.I like everything about it.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
Years
I like it cuz it glows and oh yeah I got another umbreonish topic for everyone its another how do you get question!

How do you get umbreon on FireRed?

Im always asking these sort of questions and keep saying what u like about umbreon too!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
i dunno how to get Umbreon in FireRed.I guess you just transfer it from another game.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Some people say you have to trade it to Ruby/Sapphire and evolve it there, but you can't. The Pokemon does not exist in that game. The only way to get it is by sending it from Pokemon Collesium, or a device such as Gameshark or Action Replay.
This makes me sad, as I have neither items...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Well I got collaseum but I can't beat the stupid thing.Do you have to beat it to be able to trade from it?

Monzae

Poison Technician
Years
Omgosh *huggles an Umbreon Plushie* I gotta get me some of that! :D <3 New membersss! *hugs* thanks for joining!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
I think deathbyalice will let you in Pokemon Gurl.Nice sprite in your siggy.

Monzae

Poison Technician
Years
Maybe....uhh.....do you think Umbreon is the ultimate mascot for all dark pokemon? Do you think it looks Darker than all of the other Dark type pokemon?

Back