• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WASHUUP newbie here

Years
  • Hello POKe fans my names Frankie and well im new to this whole forum thing. Love pokemon sense I was a kid. Been playing X nonstop and just wanted to make some more friends maybe battle trade in the future. I use only fire type pokemon makes the game more interesting well have a great day guys hope to hear from you guys with some advice etc

Years
  • Hiya Frankie! Welcome to the community! I'm happy you made the decision to join one of the most active Pokemon forums in the universe, because there's so much to see and do.

Based on you only liking to use Fire-types, I take it you're a general fan of them? I do love most of their designs, especially with a lot of later generation ones, so I think you might enjoy our Fire-type Club over in Pokemon Clubs. I'm more of a Water-type person though but Fire-types are cool as well. We also have both Trade Corner and Battle Center for all trading and battling needs. I'm sure those'll all keep you busy.

I do hope you enjoy your time here and make some new friends along the way, and if you need help don't hesitate to ask any staff members in the blue, orange and red. I'll be seeing ya around Frankie!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Very nice to meet you, Frankie. n_n

I really love fire-type pokemon too, and I used to have monotype team with them! They're really powerful, and their designs are really quite wonderful! Hey, has a fellow Fire type fan, maybe you'll love to join the Fire-type Pokémon Club! It's a club just made for Fire-Type fans, so you'll meet many members who love fire-type pokemon too! :3 'Course, it's also a great way on making new buddies, y'know?

We also have our lovely Battle Center, and our Trade Corner! Pokemon X is a pretty popular game among us, and we enjoy playing it with others! And I'm glad that you're taking a liking to Pokemon X too - we'd love to trade and battle with you sometime! We can even give you some points on the game, if you're looking for some help on item guides, and so on. :]

Well buddy, it's great to have you on board the forums, and enjoy your stay on PC, yeah? Feel free to let us know anytime you need assistance around the forums! We'd love to help! We're looking forward on seeing your activity on the forums, and I'm sure that we'll be able to become really great friends. <33

Years
  • Weeelcome to PC, Frankie! It is amazing to meet you. n~n

Aw yeah I've been hooked on X too, more so now that Pokemon Bank was released. Just got my shiny charm for completing the national dex so shiny hunting is much easier. I love how nice the game looks; those 3D visuals make me want to keep playing even if I'm not sure what to do. xD; Always great to see your favorites animated with these new graphics, right?

As suggested, definitely check out the Pokemon X & Y board as well as the fire type club because you'd fit awesomely into those areas. We're quite a friendly community here so whatever you choose to try out will definitely be a positive experience for you, I'm sure. :) Be sure to stick around!

Have a blast and let the staff know if you need anything!

Back