• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multi Battle Trio

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I have taken a liking to Multi Battle, I have a few friends that play it and sometimes I'll do random. This does cause issues with making a proper team as you can never be 100% sure who your teammates will be.

I am looking for a third teammate and a little tweaking with the others.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
    Timid Nature
    6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
    -Heatwave
    -Solar Beam
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Roost

Pretty standard Doubles Y I believe. This Pokémon is already bred, Shiny, 5IV. No new Egg Moves will be possible.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
    Timid Nature
    6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
    -Dark Pulse
    -Oblivion Wing
    -????
    -Roost

Goes well with Charizard, I could put Focus Blast here but I hate the shaky accuracy. I could go with U-Turn even with the decreasing Nature to not lose momentum. Could also go Protect or Substitute. Thoughts? It also goes well as both are Black/Red. :)

Like I said, I need a third, I thought about using a cleric but both Pokémon have healing. Probably a Physical Attacker would fit best. Both Pokémon are Flying so they share a weakness. I thought about Haxorus to keep with the completely accidental color theme but that would add a double Fairy weakness and Xerneas is REALLY popular in Multi Battles.

Back