• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon HG SS - Boy Trainer Sprites (Pokemon Essentials)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCharlie

Programmer of DarkDust
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Well this is my first release, so don't get mad at me. I just started making Pokemon Dark Dust (My project) and everything to do with programming yesterday. Today I learnt how to change sprites. xP

So here you go, for all those noobs/lazy kids. ;)

Attachments

• red.png
      red.png
      6.4 KB · Views: 388

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    I thinks there's already something like this. Btw, that belongs into the Resource Thread.

Rassalon

Epic One
    Years
  • I would just like to point out a naming inaccuracy this is the Diamond / Pearl Male Trainer sprites. Not HeartGold / Soulsilver.

iCharlie

Programmer of DarkDust
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I would just like to point out a naming inaccuracy this is the Diamond / Pearl Male Trainer sprites. Not HeartGold / Soulsilver.

Oh right. Aha xP

I thinks there's already something like this. Btw, that belongs into the Resource Thread.

Isn't this the Resource Section?

And this is spaced out so you can just remove the background and load it into the game. :D

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Given this thread has been dead for 5 years, obviously not. By this point, though, you should be able to find all the charsets you want from Gen 4 quite easily if you just look around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back