• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Font's?

Years
  • Do you think PC could maybe get a few new fonts?
    I like personally curvy ones and the only one that seems to fit that category is Comic Sans MS which seems to been getting me the wrong kind of attention ¬.¬ I just think it would spruce PC up a bit more if we saw people express themselves not through the content of there words but the way its typed.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Um, I somehow doubt someone can express themselves through their font type, but yeah whatever floats your boat. <_<

Anyway, I think PC has enough fonts, I don't think that we need any more \:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I think you can pretty much use whatever font as long as you follow the formatting.

[*FONT=font name]text text[/FONT]

Anime ace

Segoe script

(edit: only works if you have the fonts, nvm, ;;~)

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Buy most curvy fonts are hard to read D: like you post. and maybe mine, lol.

True we have a decent selection of fonts, but it wouldnt hurt. allot of the fonts we have are simian i guess.

[font] i think only works when both people have the font installed on their computer.

Haha pokemon game fonts would be kinda cool. xD Since ya know.

Back