• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This a Pokemon Freak, she is very loud.....

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Hihi! My name is Jeanne, but call me Jaycee! Why? Well say it out loud. Oh look, sounds like JC. Those are my initials! I'm thirteen, in Grade 7

When I got my first event in Gen V, a Meloetta Canada Distrubution. I thought about trading them. I searched online for forums, this is the friendliest yet! Sooooo, I signed up.

I am a aspiring Artist, varying in many arts and crafts. Origami is my best craft. I also love beading and drawing, once I even drew a Mew!

I am also a coin collector, since 2010. So far, I only have Canadian coins.

My dream is to be a jewellery designer, gemologist, and jewellery store owner.

I am friendly but tough, you don't want to get in a tussle with me. I have a pet peeve, I hate being pushed. If you push me, like literally, I will punch you in the stomach. Yes, I'm a bad girl.

I am loyal to my friends. Special benefits come from me, usually food.

My best subject in school is math. My most favourite is Science. I love culture, especially Australians and New Zealanders.

My most favourite Shakespeare quote is "To be or not to be"

I love basketball, volleyball, soccer (football), gymnastics, and swimming.

My most favourite Pokemon is the evolution line of Meganium, only these have nicknames in my games.
    Baylee is my Meganium, Baylee 2 is my Bayleef, and Baylee 3 is my Chikorita.

Thank you for using your time to read this, PC!

Years
  • Hi Jaycee and welcome to PC! Oh wow you have a Meloetta? Very cool! I have never gotten an event Pokemon before so that alone is exciting to me. :P
    Yes yes yes this forum is very friendly with a lot of nice people so you sure did come to the right place!
    Ohhh an artists I love looking at peoples work! Maybe post some of your work in the art's area so others can see as well? I'm sure they'd love to see what you've done in the past.
    My brother collected pennies for over 3 years now and has 2 containers full of them.. and now the pennies are not being made anymore so he's set for life it seems haha.
    Wow those are quite the goals.. i'm sure one day you'll be able to achieve them for sure!
    Ha nice to see you friendly but defend yourself. I will be sure to never ever get on your bad side... or push you so no stomach's will be punched. :P
    I was never the best at math but I still enjoy it, and science is a lovely topic to learn about.
    Culture is great, I know a couple people from Australia.
    Shakespeare is always cool to read about, and most of those sports are defiantly my favourite.
    Ha one of the great people here I know adores Meganium so I'm sure you will hear from here sometime soon. :P Lovely nicknames by the way for each, I never nickname mine but those actually have meaning which is awesome.
    Come chat with myself or other people sometime around the forums. You seem like a really nice person and we'd all love to meet you!
    Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • aahhhhh ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. YAY ANOTHER MEGANIUM FAN. :D

I just...simply ADORE the evolution line of Chikorita, and I GOTTA have a Meganium in my team. Looks like you are someone who's gotta have at least a Chikorita in their Pokemon team, so glad to see someone feels the same way! It's amazing!

I enjoyed reading your intro, by the way. Welcome aboard! You are in for a great treat here at the community, we have a lot of sections that pertain to your interests, like Pokemon games, and Pokemon art. We have sections where you can show off your creativity, as well as your knowledge of Pokemon. Join in on the speculation, or join just to make a Pokefriend or two. There's a lot to do here!

You are right, PC is the friendliest Pokemon forum on the net, and you will have a great time here. Feel free to send me a message, maybe we can talk about how Meganiums are pure awesomeness. :D Alrighty? Have a great time, and I shall see ya!

Years
  • Hello Jaycee and welcome to PC!

I do like the Chikorita line, but my absolute fave starter is Oshawott because he's super-cute and a Water-type, my fave Pokemon type! I saw you mention you love Australia and New Zealand, and I happen to be an Aussie myself so yes they do lurk this forum. I'm from Sydney btw, you know, home to that giant bridge that looks like a coathanger? And no I don't ride kangaroos to work but you should visit Australia someday because it's an awesome country.

I like how nice and detailed your intro is, that's what I want to see from new users because it helps us get to know you better. Seeing as you seem to like art you should check out our Art & Design section, and as Meganium90 mentioned we have various sections covering the Pokemon games, as well as the anime, TCG and there's even some clubs you can join! We have loads of stuff that should keep you busy. Just remember to read the rules so you don't get into trouble eh?

Anyways, that's all from me. Have a fun time here and feel free to ask me or a moderator if you need help! I'm looking forward to getting to know you Jaycee!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    aahhhhh ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. YAY ANOTHER MEGANIUM FAN. :D

I just...simply ADORE the evolution line of Chikorita, and I GOTTA have a Meganium in my team. Looks like you are someone who's gotta have at least a Chikorita in their Pokemon team, so glad to see someone feels the same way! It's amazing!

I enjoyed reading your intro, by the way. Welcome aboard! You are in for a great treat here at the community, we have a lot of sections that pertain to your interests, like Pokemon games, and Pokemon art. We have sections where you can show off your creativity, as well as your knowledge of Pokemon. Join in on the speculation, or join just to make a Pokefriend or two. There's a lot to do here!

You are right, PC is the friendliest Pokemon forum on the net, and you will have a great time here. Feel free to send me a message, maybe we can talk about how Meganiums are pure awesomeness. :D Alrighty? Have a great time, and I shall see ya!

I guess the other Meganium fan is you eh?

THE PEOPLE HERE ARE SO NICE ,>.<, it made me cry with happiness...

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I guess the other Meganium fan is you eh?

THE PEOPLE HERE ARE SO NICE ,>.<, it made me cry with happiness...

Ah yeah, Brickbuster implied that the other fan is definitely myself. He posted his welcome right before mine, so he's a fast welcomer. xD

I'm glad to see you are doing absolutely well! <3 Don't forget the staff in bold are there to answer any questions you may have. :3

Back