• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Celebi + Jirachi

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
Years
  • I need a Celebi + Jirachi, and i could offer a Darkrai, Shiny Charizard or any starter egg for them.
    I could also offer a shiny Latias but then i'll need something more than just the Jirachi and Celebi xD

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • I'm gonna go away over the weekend and they haven't got wireless internet where i'm going, and i'm going in like 1 hour so i'd appreciate if we could trade before that :P
    (And btw i'm also member so i can clone and give them aswell...)

EDIT: Oh and 1 more question... are they legit?

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • hmm... as i said... i'm leaving in 1 hour, if i can make it in 1 hour i'll give them back, if not, i'll give them back another time (not today) ok?

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
  • alright thats fine try to clone the celebi first though.

EDIT: Have you ever been able to clone before?

EDIT2: I'm on WiFi.

EDIT3: I have no idea if they are legit or not.

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • Ok i'll try to clone them, i'll send u a PM when i made it (might not be today but i'll try)
    Thx for the trade!

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • Read more precicely... i said i need a Jirachi + Celebi for a Darkrai...
    and the other thing you should have read was the posts that clearly say that i'm done with my trade...

Blazing Blaziken Master

Blaziken Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    I will trade you Jirachi and Celebi for a darkai and if you need any other lengends but mew or mewtwo for you shiny charmander pm me and we will talk

Back