• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sceptile King's Shop for the Royal

The Sceptile King

Just came back from a break!
Years
  • Hello there, my fellow PC members; I am The Sceptile King, or TSK if you prefer, and this is my trade shop. I offer tons of amazing pokemon from all around Kalos, and you are free to shop, but be forewarned, I might not accept the trade offer.

Let's get to the good stuff first, shall we?

Shinies
    Spoiler:

Now to the slightly more boring pokemon, the non-shinies

Gen 1:
    Spoiler:

Gen 2:
    Spoiler:

Gen 3:
    Spoiler:

Gen 4:
    Spoiler:

Gen 5:
    Spoiler:

Gen 6 (normal ones):
    Spoiler:

X Exclusives:
    Spoiler:

Y exclusives:
    Spoiler:

I can also offer some super training, so make a request here if you would like that.

A note, make sure that your trades seem reasonable to a certain degree. I will not be trading mega stones, nor shinies for a regular magikarp. perfect IV'd pokemon are okay, but aren't as needed as other shinies, and will be turned down more often. Also remember: beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so even if you think your heracross isn't worth as much as a lapras, offer it, it is always worth a shot!

My friend code is: 2062-9628-0937

Last Updated: 11/4/13

Last edited:

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
    Years
  • I'd kill for a male Charmander/Charmeleon with an Adamant nature. Hidden ability would be preferred. Good IVs would be appreciated, but aren't necessary. I can do the Super Training myself. I can give ya some Spiritombs that have its Hidden Ability (Infiltrator). FC is 0087-2907-0241.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • Hi.
    Could I have the Shiny Gyarados?
    I can trade a Shiny Alomomola or a Xerneas(If you want I can add a Volt tackle Pichu as a free gift with whichever one you pick)
    My FC in sig
    Does this trade seem fair to you?
    If not that's alright.

Last edited:
    Back