• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite candy?

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Halloween is here! And many of us are going to have a sweet time. But what kind of sweets are your favorite?
    For me, it's Reese's and Kit Kats!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I LIVE FOR SOUR PUNCH STRAWS. Any sour candy like that is good, so like Sour Patch Kids, Sour Skittles, Warheads, etc. I love sour candy. I also like chocolate, but I hate Nestle chocolate haha. Milky Way is the best. :) Hershey's Cookies n Creme is amazing too. And Twizzlers. Got a pack of those the other night YEAH.

I don't really like anything with peanuts or any type of nut. Not allergic, I just don't like them. I like Reese's Pieces though, but not regular Reese Cups lol. Butterfingers are good too. I hate anything with coconut so them nasty ass MOUNDS and ALMOND JOY which there is nothing joyous about can stay away from me. That's all I can think of. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Oh gosh, lots of candy bars: Cookies and Creme, hershey bars, butterfinger, pretty much any kind of chocolate candy, York Peppermint Patties, Reese's Cups, toffee bars. Yeah, I like candy a lot ^^;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My top candy is GUMMI WORMS. Or...anything gummy really. Gummi Bears, Gummi Fish, Gummi Sharks, Gummi Frogs, etc!

Reeses comes in a close second though!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Urgh I actually don't really have a taste for sugar. (Thanks candy store job)

But I'm still a chocolate girl. I've been picking the fun size Hershey's and Kit Kats out of the Halloween bowl today.

Years
  • Halloween is here! And many of us are going to have a sweet time. But what kind of sweets are your favorite?
    For me, it's Reese's and Kit Kats!

Those were the two bags of candy I bought tonight. You have great taste. :D

I'm a pretty big fan of chocolate in general, as long as it's not white chocolate (boooooo). Also like sour candy: Sour Punch Straws, Warheads, and Shockers/Shock Tarts.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • No clue. I like...
    Skittles, M&Ms, Reese's, Kit Kats, Whoppers, Mamba, Starburst, Whatchamacallit, Jolly Ranchers, root beer barrels, Snickers, Twix, Swedish Fish...

...I like so many different candies that it's often hard to choose. Then add cookies to the equation...

...I am so hungry right now...

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I'm not gonna lie. I'm actually not a big candy eater, to me candy just doesn't cut it. Id rather eat a green apple or sometin. Tho I eat the crap out of Reeces Pieces when I get ahold of them. I'm like an animal, no ones touchin my damn Peanut Butter cups.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I like most types of candy. And chocolate. Chocolate is a big plus. I'm a sucker for chocolate. (Y) I like so many I can't choose. Right now, I have open a packet of The Natural Confectionery brand gummies lol.

"I have a sweet tooth and it'll never come loose~"

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Turkish Delight, Redskins, Gobstoppers, Gummy Bears, Sour worms etc. There's so many to choose from and so many that I love I fail to list them all.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Those were the two bags of candy I bought tonight. You have great taste. :D

I'm a pretty big fan of chocolate in general, as long as it's not white chocolate (boooooo). Also like sour candy: Sour Punch Straws, Warheads, and Shockers/Shock Tarts.

Mmmm! I like white chocolate! I hate dark chocolate!
    And I was never a big fan of sour treats.

Back