• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite candy?

Sirfetch’d

SOUR PATCH WATERMELON!!! I love anything sour patch, but sour patch watermelon is the best. I went through like a 5 year span where none of the stores around me sold them. Only the movies sold them. My Walmart started carrying them a few years ago and it made me the happiest person ever. I also love candy corn and anything caramel. Now that Halloween is over, I will go to the store and stock up on the half priced candy!

Years
  • Now this is the kind of OVP thread I wanted, I have such a sweet tooth.

My faves include jelly beans, gummy bears, any chocolate (particularly with honeycomb or caramel in it), lollipops, sour worms, Turkish delight, snakes, jelly babies, teeth, milk bottles, fruit chewies, marshmallows (only white, I don't like pink), M&Ms, Starburst and Smarties.

I like anything except if it has nuts in it. If there's nuts, I won't eat it. (No, I'm not allergic to nuts, I just hate them)

Yummy...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My favourite candy is biscuits. So Kit Kat would be top of the list as that's like a biscuit.

Kit Kats are not like biscuits omg they're chocolate bars! They have wafery stuff inside but so do a lot of chocolate bars and that doesn't make them "like biscuits" either. I shouldn't be this offended but I am a huge Kit Kat fan and I believe calling them a biscuit strips them of the respect they deserve as part of the chocolate bar family! :P

Generally though I love jelly babies and other jelly-ish candies. I'm more into actual candy than I am chocolate, so I'd prefer that. I went to a movie tonight and bought a whole tube of strawberry Mentos which were awesome...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Anything Sour, Twix, Star Burst, and Reeses Cup (or anything Reeses) are the types of candy that I usually go for first. That said I guess those would be considered my favorites.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I absolutely love every candy, chocolate, jelly -- you name it. I have a sweet tooth, and I'm not picky with sugary things. But if you could give me Hershey's, then you are a God to me.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    My, my. Quite a lot of sour candy lovers! :cer_smile:
    Oh yeah, I also love caramel!

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
    Years
  • I like chocolate the most and I like any type of chocolate. There's also a store next to my school called Purdy's and they have good chocolate. But it's $20 for 10 pieces of chocolate. But it tastes awesome.

Years
  • I'm a big fan of any chocolate that has peanut or peanut butter in it (with Reese's topping that list). I also really like M&Ms, Twizzlers and Swedish Berries.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I like anything with chocolate in it. If I had to narrow it down to one thing, it would have to be Lindt. It's sooooo good and it melts in your mouth and it's creamy and now I want a whole load of them.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
    Years
  • Mah favorite candy? Damn, so much to chew from. Get it? Blah, whatever.

M&M (Peanut Butter and Peanut flavors) Skittles (Red pack, Purple Pack, Blenders Pack and Riddles Pack) Starburst (Any kinda flavor) Snickers, Baby Ruth and Reese's Nutrageous.

Were all a slice of heaven? Pfft. You bet your ass, Reverend!!

Back