• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Unova Exploration! [OOC + SU]

DarkEmeraldRarity

Love-Crazy and Music Mad
Years
Name: Fiammetta Batavia

Hometown: Lentimas town, Unova

Personality: She's a bit of an odd person in is regard, she's a happy-go-lucky girl with her eyes set on making friends, but shes also try emotional swaying between them. She's a nice girl though, understanding and caring shes someone to confide in when the chips are down. She'll try to help you through whatever is bringing you down.

Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/jointhedarkness/grayanimegirl.jpg (appearance) (but she has a deep blue eye color) http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=8172954&.svc=email&id=98329595 (outfit)

History: Born and raised in Lentimas town. She never knew her mother having walked out of the family for a man she had an affair with, for the longest time her father, Claudio had doubts of his paternity to her, but when she was about six it had been shattered! The Bataiva family trait had been passed on,and that trait was her love of music. Even, from that young age she adored it. Her mother wasn't into music as much as her father and grandparents,this reassured him that Fiametta was his child. So she was taught and easily understood musical theory with ease, and was a beautiful singer and and even better composer. When she was about ten she was given Snivy but she didnt wanna leave just yet. She felt like she wasn't ready to go,so she stayed home and she continued learning music untill she was 17 when she decided that she wanted to take the league challenge.

Starter Pokemon: Snivy

Other Info: Speaks with an Italian accent

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
If you don't mind, I'd like to sign up. I'll get my character together once you confirm you can handle 9 or so players.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
@DarkEmeraldRarity - there's a lot of grammatical errors in your SU, mostly in your history. Just quickly fix these and you should be fine. (I know it's tedious, but I really don't understand it.)

@Rune Alchemist - I'm pretty sure we can handle more than nine. It's a sandbox type rp, so everyone will be going along their ways with little challenges in-between. The only trouble is giving everyone a challenge, but I'll be helping Max out with that, so to answer your question, yes we can handle more.

Also there is 18 slots - therefore I think Max set about having under 18 people in this rp.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
@All, Crimson will is kinda a co-gm for this RP, he will be helping me out as this is my first RP.

@Starlight Sprite Accepted!

@DarkEmeraldRartiy, please do try to make your SU a little more grammatically accurate, but I'll keep your place in reserve for now

@Rune Alchemist, your place has been reserved, would you also like to reserve a starter Pokemon as we are running out of spaces fast

@All Also, just as a quick note, I wasn't really expecting 18 people to join, but we are half way there already, so it seems we may get there.

@All And another note, I'm going to try and submit the IC thread by the end of the night so it will hopefully be up soon.

@Iceman We will probably be starting in Summer, also, throughout the RP the seasons I was thinking could be as follows:

Winter: December, January and February
Spring: March, April and May
Summer: June, July and August
Autumn: September, October and November

Last edited:

DarkEmeraldRarity

Love-Crazy and Music Mad
Years
@All, Crimson will is kinda a co-gm for this RP, he will be helping me out as this is my first RP.

@Starlight Sprite Accepted!

@DarkEmeraldRartiy, please do try to make your SU a little more grammatically accurate, but I'll keep your place in reserve for now

@Rune Alchemist, your place has been reserved, would you also like to reserve a starter Pokemon as we are running out of spaces fast

@All Also, just as a quick note, I wasn't really expecting 18 people to join, but we are half way there already, so it seems we may get there.

@All And another note, I'm going to try and submit the IC thread by the end of the night so it will hopefully be up soon.

@Iceman We will probably be starting in Summer, also, throughout the RP the seasons I was thinking could be as follows:

Winter: December, January and February
Spring: March, April and May
Summer: June, July and August
Autumn: September, October and November

I have edited my form,hopefully better.

Maxew555

Years
@DarkEmeraldRarity is accepted, however, I need to point out to you, one of the main points to this RP is that the league challenge is not going on, its more of a sandbox RP as Crimson said earlier, you kind pf explore the reigon, meet antagonist groups and compete in tournaments.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Hey, Maxew? Can I reserve Munna, for the time being? I kinda have something in the works, though it isn't particularly final, just yet.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Sorry about that, my internet failed me. Just got it back after 6 hours of waiting.

Anyway, I was going to reserve Munna, but as you can see another was able to get a post before me.

So, either Igglybuff or... Hmm... Yeah, I'm going with Roggen-... Is that Roggenrola or Raggenrola?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
That would be Roggenrola.

I will be gone 26th or 27th later this week until the 1st, as I said in the Orre RP OOC, I will probably still watch the RP, but don't know if I will be able to post much until after the 1st. I want to try to at least get the first post in if the RP IC is up by then, so I will be working on it for a little bit.

Just noticed it is already up.

Last edited:

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
Yayyy! I can't wait to get started. This looks fun and exciting, and all the characters are cool. :7: By the way, if anyone wants to plot something with Mia or travel with her for a bit, go right ahead. She could use a friend or two even if she won't show it at first. I should have something up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Maxew555

Years
@Diasuke, thank you for joining us, I'll reserve Munna right away!

@Rune Alchemist, I'll reserve Roggenrola for you then thanks for letting us know.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Name: Mihara Osaka

Hometown: Lacunosa Town

Personality: Hardworking, Responsible, Proactive, Introspective and Strict; Osaka is a caring individual who would do what she think is best for her friends. She is cautious, yet will take needed risks. Osaka doesn't strive to be the best nor does she want to lead others, but will shoulder the responsibility silently should it come down to it.

Osaka is cool and collected, and there is little one can do to get a raise out of her. She can appreciate jokes, and even sometimes goes along with it, but will often be on the receiving end of the tease more than anything else.

When she talks to other people though, her thoughts have a tendency to shift to another tangent, all the while still paying attention to the conversation.

Appearance: Osaka stands at 161 cm in height, with shoulder-length black hair, purple eyes, and a slim yet athletic figure.

She often wears a black crop top under a white-stripped blue zip-up jacket, short-shorts, blue shoes, and a few barrettes to keep her hair in place.
Spoiler:

History: Her family is, to put it simply, traditional. They often adhered to the old customs of their ancestors, passing down family-practiced art and values. With the coming of time though, their family has lately been opening up from isolation, integrating themselves to modern society.

Until recently, Osaka lived outside of Unova together with her family. When Osaka was young, she and her family visited her Grandfather who moved to Lacunosa Town when an unfortunate event almost drowned her, causing Amnesia. Since then, they never visited Unova again, and Osaka lived her life fully without a care.

That is, until the change in Unova. With her family afraid for the well being of Osaka's grandfather, she returned there alone to take care of him. It was for naught, as she soon learned that he moved away and lost contact with their family, leaving only a white-haired girl to look after his old home.

She found herself soon taking care of not only herself, but a mute, young child that follows her around like a young Growlithe in the alien world of Unova[1].

Starter Pokemon: Igglybuff.[2]
Other Info: Osaka is a diligent practitioner of Kendo and Aikido, is a O+ blood type, has limited knowledge of Unova Pokemon, and her favorite flower is the Red Tsubaki(Red Camellia Flower)

[1] - Is this alright? It's just an NPC I control, though she doesn't do much and can't battle.
[2] - I'm switching to Igglybuff. It would make better sense for my character and her backstory. Sorry for the trouble.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 2, 2013
Name: Roxy Lockhearte

Hometown: Castelia City

Personality: Roxy is way different from many other girls in a few ways. She isn't dumb it's just that she likes to see the world as if it were some big fantasy. She spaces out from time to time and will randomly blurt out her emotions which vary from food to random thoughts in her head. She can be serious and on task when she needs to be, but she will still trail off to her wonderland. She sees things in different ways than everyone else and all actions are mostly driven by emotions. She is over dramatic and can be a brat. She is also easily entertained and distracted. She has to be extremely focused to stay on task. She is naive and foolish which gets her tricked a lot, but she has a heart of gold. She is kind and compassionate to everyone she meets. But even though she seems all rainbows and unicorns she can still pack a punch. She is the type of person who can go up to a stranger and strike up a long conversation. She takes any insult to heart due to being picked on as a child. She is also a bit clumsy and very forgetful. She makes mistakes and can say the wrong things which can offend people but she always means well. She can't keep a secret because her mouth is usually always running her mouth for one reason or another. She has this strong love for Pokemon and all of nature. She isn't afraid to make a scene in front of people because she lives life doing that. She is almost always sincere since she has no skills in deceiving people. She easily gets confused and gets distracted by cute things quickly. Roxy likes making new friends and gets excited easily. She is like a child but in the body of a sixteen year old young girl.

Appearance: Roxy has long deep red hair that runs all the way down to the center of her back. It has this dark, crimson color to it that makes Roxy look beautiful. She has deep green eyes that are dark that add compliment her hair very well. She wears a black bow in her hair that has a pink heart on the right triangle of the ribbon. She has the white skin that also compliments both her hair and her eyes. She has a small and dainty nose which makes her appear delicate like a flower. She wears this dress that is old fashioned in which it has white puffy sleeves with a white collar but the rest is blue. The blue bodice of the dress has black buttons that run vertically. The dress is somewhat poofy but not too much that makes her look too ridiculous. She wears black gloves on her hands that match the ribbon in her hair. The blue skirt part of the dress is very soft and silky almost. She wears these black heel length boots that add to her odd style.

History:

Roxy was born and raised in Unova. She grew up in Castelia City with her mother. Her father had died from a disease before Roxy was born, so all her life she lacked the presence of her father. Roxy has always loved Pokemon ever since she was a child. She grew up with her mother's Purrloin living with them in their house. Though living in the big city didn't allow Roxy to enjoy nature and see as many Pokemon as she has wanted to. She was able to bond quickly and easily with Pokemon even when she was a child. This added to her trainer appeal as she grew older. Roxy's mother always was worrying about Roxy since all the kids at school ostracized her at school. Roxy was constantly picked on at school by everyone. She had no one to sit with at lunch or anyone to play with during the times they would play. Everyone would always call her stupid or weird and that really hurt Roxy growing up. She would learned to keep to herself more though she wouldn't change her personality. Her mother was her only true friend and she told Roxy to ignore the other children and be herself no matter what.

One day Roxy was exploring the allies of the city she was ambushed by a bunch of the girls she went to school with. They all humiliated Roxy by throwing rotten food at her and called her so many names. Roxy was sure that she did not want to return to see those faces again. So she just ran home and hugged her mother tightly. She had a good crying session and went to bed early. Roxy's mother didn't know what she was going to do to help her daughter, but the solution came the next day. Professor Cedric Juniper arrived at their door to give Roxy her very own Pokemon, a Mareep she later nicknamed Tessa. Roxy accepted happily and finally had a friend. Prof. Juniper had her that Roxy was struggling to make friends and knew that this would help her grow into a strong and independent person of her own. With so many worries, her mother finally let her begin her journey and that's where Roxy's tale begins. Roxy alongside her best friend.

Starter Pokemon: Mareep

Other info: None

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Name: Matthew Emerson.
Hometown: Sinnoh, Twinleaf Town. (Though, with relations to Unova, Striaton City.)

Personality: Matthew, simply put, bears a heart of pure gold. The lad's fervent impetus to aid others in dreaded distress, was simply second nature; indeed, it was simply an instinct of sorts. Though, his rather kind, obliging demeanor, was sculpted, albeit roughly, through a rather grim upbringing. As kind as Matthew is, his rather humble, meek demeanor, in the contrary, strikes one as all- too yielding, and plain, inordinately modest and weak- willed. Matthew, also, bears a rather empathetic demeanor, a picturesque complement for such a pleasant character. Typically the lad is rather calm and composed, though this placid disposition is, truth be told, unflinching. Matthew bears a vibrant, gregarious, jolly spirit, and his expression is often demonstrative of the aforementioned.

Appearance: See this.

Matthew is a rather young, strikingly endearing man, uprightly standing at a rather typical height; his strikingly light brown eyes, is truth be told, his most appealing characteristic. The lad is rather well- built, with an aesthetically appeasing, well- toned physique; though, despite this, Matthew is not unduly bulky in a sense. His short, sleek, silken jet- black hair is well- sheared, and his equally- well groomed bangs falling ornately upon his soft, fair- hued forehead. Matthew typically dresses himself with a crisp, cleanly white collared, short- sleeved, buttoned shirt, with simple, darkly azure, sapphire- hued casual jeans of sorts.

History: Truth be told, Matthew is simply an amnesiac throughout his youth, as grim as it was. The young lad bore naught, but a self- given appellation. Matthew's dearly- cherished family, was simply naught but a specter; he bore no identity, no subtle hint of his enshrouded ancestry. The lad was simply a person, ambling the pavements of the festive boroughs of Sinnoh. Such a scruffy youngster had naught but the crisp wind to confide in. It was a grim youth, indeed it was. Though, despite that, Matthew was simply content; he was sincerely nourished, fed and aided, albeit pitied, but despite that, what more could he have asked for? That is, until a young maiden, gave him a home of sorts. It was, truth be told, a dawn of something anew; indeed it was. He was welcomed rather dearly, into a family that he had no relations with. Though, despite that, he found solace within their embrace.

His kindled, impassioned endearment of Pokemon, truth be told, was beyond simple belief. Matthew longed to become a finely- attuned trainer of sorts. His, albeit not related by blood, slightly younger sister, Maya, whom he held in high regards, sparked his impetuous passion for such a thing. Though, this passion escalated into a rather amicable rivalry amid the twosome. A time after, the closely- knit family began a rather dubious venture into the republic of Unova; though, it was solely to sojourn friends of sorts.

Starter Pokemon: Drilbur.
Other Info: --

(Uh, hey Maxew? I kinda changed Munna to Drilbur. I'm kinda indecisive when it comes to that. Hehe. Really sorry for the inconvenience. And woohoo! Finally done!)

Last edited:

Maxew555

Years
@ChaosHeart95 is Accepted!

@Daisuke Mitsuharu Accepted! Also, no problem about changing starters.

@Crimson, there you go, Chaos starts in Castelia and Diasuke starts in Striaton.

@Rune Alchemist, you are welcome to change to Munna if you would like.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
@Rune Alchemist, you are welcome to change to Munna if you would like.

Gurk.

No fair! Tempting me with a Pokemon that could potentially be a better fit for my character's background. On one hand, the final evolution of Munna has a higher stat base, but Wigglytuff has a larger TM movepool set.

But I already made a post with Igglybuff...

No. I won't change, else that would cause more confusion. I'll go through with my original Water/Psychic Team without Munna. Besides, Wigglytuff can cover the weaknesses of both Water and Psychic types.

Back