• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Breeding Shop

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey

Welcome to my shop

Rules
    No hacks
    No spam
    Please be patient

I have a lot of pokemon I can breed If there isn't a pokemon on my list that you want just ask me and I might have it.

Starters
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Turtwig
    Torchic
    Treeko
    Mudkip
    Chikarita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle

Other Pokemon I have to offer

Snubbel
    Primeape
    Riolu
    Ledian
    Murkrow
    Shellos
    NidoranM
    NidoranF
    Girafarig
    Larvitar
    Dratini
    Tangela
    Cherubi
    Meowth
    Koffin
    Venonat
    Rhyhorn
    Magcargo
    Elekid
    Magby
    Vulpix
    Chatot
    Spearow
    Porygon
    Spiritomb
    Skorupi
    Pidgey
    Krabby
    Cubone
    Growlithe
    Cacnea
    Trapinch
    Grimer
    Omanyte
    Lileep
    Anorith
    Mareep
    Sunkern
    Slowpoke
    Gengar
    Machamp
    Alakazam
    Clamperl
    Electrike
    Minun
    Gulpin
    Taillow

Legendarys
    Palkia
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Heatran
    Uxie
    Azelf
    Cressellia
    Suicune
    Entei
    Raikou
    Lugia
    Ho-oh

Events
    Jirachi
    Shiny Deoxys
    Celebi
    Darkrai
    Mew
    Arceus

What I would like
    Rayquaza
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Latias
    Lotad
    Seedot
    and any other Pokemon that you can't catch on platinum

I really need a cloner, if someone can clone my pokemon please pm me.

Last edited:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • What would you like for a Mew and Jirachi? I can get you Phione and Bagon or Pidgey or um someother pokemon possibly O.o Just name something and I might be able to get it

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    What would you like for a Mew and Jirachi? I can get you Phione and Bagon or Pidgey or um someother pokemon possibly O.o Just name something and I might be able to get it

Do you have any events you can give me or a Deepseatooth and Deepseacale I also would like a Munchlax and a Bollossom.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Give me a little time and I can get the Deepsea item from my Ruby. Or I'll try get a bellossom. As for Event's I could if you could clone then you could keep a copy of the clone for the pokemon. I only have Shaymin and Darkrai for Events though.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I already have those events, if you can get me a deepsea item, and a Bellosom then you have a deal.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Alright well I'll work on it. I have to get a sunstone and Gloom plus need to beat two more gyms in Ruby to get the item so might take me a while.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Alright well I'll work on it. I have to get a sunstone and Gloom plus need to beat two more gyms in Ruby to get the item so might take me a while.

Yea about that I just checked to see how to get Bellosom because I forgot, so 2 events for Bellosom wouldn't be a fair trade so do you have something like a Munchlax, Plusle or Minun.
    Sorry about that.

I can give you a 10th Anniversary Celebi and a Japanese Arceus for your Latios and Regigigas (...I'm collecting them now, apparently >_>).

Yea that sounds great
    When are you able to trade?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I'm getting ready for class which runs for several hours now, but I'll be available from around 2pm-onwards my-time. =)

Ok well if you can pm me after you get back from your class that will be great if I am online but if not could you trade tomorrow morning my time.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    But we would need two to trade. Is there something else you might like as well?

I will think about it because I am going out now I will pm a offer when I get back which will be in about an hour.

Last edited:

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind Squirtle and charmander please. I can breed Metagross if you would like?

Back