• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elements and Sider's Ultimate Shop-SHINY,EVENTS,HA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Sure thing Bernard, I actually believe Elements and I have a Shiny Rayquaza, but I also believe it's Japanese. I can still do that trade for you as I know Elements prefers english Pokemon and wouldn't mind that trade at all =], shoot me a PM next time you're on and we'll try and set up a trade =]

Thanks for visiting our shop!

-Sider

Sure thing Bernard, I actually believe Elements and I have a Shiny Rayquaza, but I also believe it's Japanese. I can still do that trade for you as I know Elements prefers english Pokemon and wouldn't mind that trade at all =], shoot me a PM next time you're on and we'll try and set up a trade =]

Thanks for visiting our shop!

-Sider

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
I'm interested in getting the rest of the Vivillon patterns that I need. Don't wanna bother you guys too much, so I'll just ask for Ocean and Savanna for now. Thanks! :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Interested in shiny froakie and goomy I have a shiny electrode and yanmega with speed boost and a few more if you don't want them thanks.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
I'm interested in getting the rest of the Vivillon patterns that I need. Don't wanna bother you guys too much, so I'll just ask for Ocean and Savanna for now. Thanks! :)

No worries or bother at all! If you'd like to complete your collection please provide a list and we'll be happy to help with that! If you just want the two shoot us a PM and let us know! =]

Interested in shiny froakie and goomy I have a shiny electrode and yanmega with speed boost and a few more if you don't want them thanks.

Are they English? and is either of them Kalos born? I have a Shiny Yanmega I got duped on so I'd really like the nexy to be Kalos born if I go for it. Electrode is cool too. Blue and white right? is he Kalos born or from a past gen?

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
LF: 5-6IV Japanese Ditto, BLAZIKINITE!, Speed Boost Torchic EGG!

FT: LVL100 Hasty PALKIA, LVL100 Bold CRESSELIA, LVL50 Calm MELOETTA!

3 FOR 3! Speed boost torchic must be in egg! If you need help finding out how to tell if your egg has the hidden ability, get it close to hatching then save your game then hatch the egg, if it has the hidden ability restart and it will hatch with the HA for me! If it dont hatch the rest till you find one with Its HA!

Elements1

Meh
Years
LF: 5-6IV Japanese Ditto, BLAZIKINITE!, Speed Boost Torchic EGG!

FT: LVL100 Hasty PALKIA, LVL100 Bold CRESSELIA, LVL50 Calm MELOETTA!

3 FOR 3! Speed boost torchic must be in egg! If you need help finding out how to tell if your egg has the hidden ability, get it close to hatching then save your game then hatch the egg, if it has the hidden ability restart and it will hatch with the HA for me! If it dont hatch the rest till you find one with Its HA!

Trade Complete

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Element just sent to me the 3 pokemons that I asked for the St Patrick's giveaway!

Thank you very much!!

Xadvid

Screw finals
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Hi there Elements,

I'm interested in your 6IV Shiny Cressilia, would you be interested in anything I have to offer at my Shop..?

Years
Hello

May I request, following your 10 per week rule, for the following Pokebank Pokemons???

Spoiler:

Thank You Very Much :)

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Breeding and EV Training section now OPEN. Check out the post below the main section of the beta shop for more information!

BUMPITY BUMP!!!!

Years
Requesting:

Pokemon:Eevee
LVL or Egg:Egg
Ability:Anticipation
Desired Egg Moves: None
Desired IVs: Must have in Def and Spd, the other 3 can be random

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Requesting:

Pokemon:Eevee
LVL or Egg:Egg
Ability:Anticipation
Desired Egg Moves: None
Desired IVs: Must have in Def and Spd, the other 3 can be random

You're Eevee Egg is ready! Please refer to the PM I sent you for details on picking it up!

~Thanks

-Sider

Elements1

Meh
Years
I need a shiny Froakie, male prefarbly (does not need to be the case), egg moves are irrelevant, since ill just see which suit him best, could his level please be below 10 since i want the fun of raising him.
Ivs : 31-31-31-31-31-31
I have to offer: event mewtwo with great special atk and speed Ivs
Or: shiny Giratina, Darkrai, shiny Mewtwo, Genesect, shiny Genesect and many more just hit me up if you want something else

Hey man! Our Froakie is 6IV, we are looking for shiny's and the one you mentioned we already have, what other shiny's do you have? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back