• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best iPhone Emulation Experience

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Hi all,

I'm wondering what the best games currently able to be emulated on iPhones are? Can it do the GBA ones? What about DS ones like Soul Silver?

Also in your opinion what are the best emulators to use to deliver the best overall experience?

I would appreciate any advice and pointers in the right direction, I am really terrible with technology and I really want to play Pokemon

_Garret

Digital Angels Inc.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Emulation on an Apple device is not really going anywhere.
    There is a GBA emulator, but don't expect a DS emulator. There is not enough sceen space for starters.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • The best two that I know are GBA.emu and GBA4ios. GBA.emu isn't as fast but has better compatibility and graphics. GBA4ios is faster and I think it has decent compatibility but it's still being worked on. Both of these can be found on Cydia. There is also a DS emu called nds4ios bit it's still in its early stages (15-20 fps on a 4S).

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • DraStic is the best Ds emulator nowadays.
    I have tried almost all of the ones diponibles, and this is the only one that runs pokemon games perfectly. It's not free, but it has a demo version and it's totally worth it.

zachatoo

Zachatoo
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    If you are running an A7 device (5s) then nds4ios should run fine. But it is just waayyyy to slow on my 4s, its not even worth it. gpSPhone, GBA.emu, and GBA4iOS are all pretty good gba emulators, with GBA4iOS 2.0 coming soon which I would quickly recommend.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    I'm using gpSPhone on my jailbroken iphone 4S and it works fine for me

Back