• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox club

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
  • This is the xbox club where you can get hints, tips, and cheats for your favorite xbox games. to join just post the video game you would like to represent (No repeats). Just don't spam. The game I shall represent is Halo 2.

dragon_masta_99:Halo 2

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Ill join, but that sucks, Halo 1 and 2 are taken then ill choose burnout 3 takedown

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • ok i'll just add ya to the list.

dragon_masta_99:Halo 2
    Zero119:Halo
    j spiro1:Burnout 3:Takedown
    houndoomofdarkness:Espn Nba 2k5

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I finished playing Halo2 in 8 hours, I was dissapointed, it was too short, we waited too long for only eight hours of fun, but it was the best fun I had with video games , I give Halo2 the perfect score !!! 10/10

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • Yeah I would have to agree about the rating but I beat it in a few days because the first few hours of the days that I was hame I spent it playing splitscreen with my brothers. And if you like Halo 2 you should check out Halo 2 online roleplay in other roleplay and if you like it you should join.

Zero119

The Ruler Of Halo
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2005
    oooh come on why can't I represent Halo 2 too?? Can't you make an acception or something???

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • srry. it's the rules. so now every one that may sign up should know that you can't do any doubles or anything like that.

Back