• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen were do you get paras

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
  • Age 31
  • N/A
  • Seen Oct 14, 2005
were do you get paras in r/s????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Paras is not in R/S, you will have to wait until Collosseum or the new Remakes to get it

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
go find it in a R/B/Y Safari zone and trade it over if you dont want to wait

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
there is no way to get paras at the moment... not even with the new GC game colloseum. But then again... why use Paras when Breloom can do a better job at whatever Parasect tries to do?

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
  • Age 31
  • N/A
  • Seen Oct 14, 2005
i didnt actually want to yous it, i thaught you can get it in r/s so i wanted to get it to complete my pokedex

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
Well I have some old pokemon in my game (game is glitched) eevee, unown, delibird, paras, ditto, and bayleef.

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
  • Age 31
  • N/A
  • Seen Oct 14, 2005
what do you mean glitched, did it just come with them on the game???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? *coughgamesharkcough*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
E. Master said:
Well I have some old pokemon in my game (game is glitched) eevee, unown, delibird, paras, ditto, and bayleef.

most likely you're playing the hacked 386 version rom... that rom is extremely messed up as all the wild pokemon are changed from the original. I mean... Mew is "wild" in Granite Cave so "what the heck is going on"

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
FlamingTorchic said:
Uhh... you can't trade R/BY pokemon over to R/S, you will have to wait until Pokemon Colloseum.
Yes you can, you just cant trade any RS or GSC pokemon to RBY.

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
My best friend sharked me a ditto then my gameboy fell in the bath tub and I had to dry it and my SP with a blow dryer and after that my game was weird.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
v-road said:
Yes you can, you just cant trade any RS or GSC pokemon to RBY.

i'm afraid that's not the case... RS can only trade with RS and most likely the future RG-A. You can also trade to the GC Pokemon games too, but not the old GSC. Or else how come we're not seeing sleep talk anymore on the classics like Kingdra? How come we can't see curse walking the earth again? RS is meant to destroy the wrong doings such as making curse a tm and start new to be "perfect." A new attempt for gamefreak to balance the game, and I'll say they're doing a good job at it.

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
  • Age 31
  • N/A
  • Seen Oct 14, 2005
frostwaever hase a point i mean if a pokemon is rare in rs and commin in gsc then you can just trade and the game wont be challenging

Years
OH for heaven's sake!

Dude! Did you like just get in the internet for the first time yesterday? One third of the old Pokemon aren't available in Ru/Sa.... DANG! XP

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
You have to get other Pokemon from the E-Cards, or a GameShark I think. But yes, more than one third of the old Pokemon from Red/Blue and Gold/Silver are not in the game.

Back