• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi PC!

37h4n

Apprentice Hacker
Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Hi, my name is 37h4n and I am new to these forums. I have played every single main-line Pokemon game from Pokemon Blue to Pokemon Black. I came to these forums to discuss about Pokemon, pretty much like everyone else. I also hear you have a great hacks/emulation section, which I am interested in. Also, do any of you get bullied at school for loving Pokemon? I always get made fun of because I like Pokemon.

See you round the forums!

- 37h4n

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Howdy ho!

I haven't played pokemon Red, pokemon Silver or pokemon Soul Silver. D= I AM DISSAPOINT, I KNOW. ;; Yeah, almost everyone here came to discuss pokemon~ Even I sometimes. :3 Infact, the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming as well as the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions contains the main pokemon gaming discussion boards. There's also the Alternative Pokemon Discussions, the left-over Pokémon forums, including TCG, anime, groups, and other stuff. And ah yes; the Emulation board is indeed popular. :3 You can find it here just in case your not aware: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156 ].
    Yeah, I used to get picked on alot at grade school; not as much in high school because more people actually played pokemon, but yeah. Hey -- don't worry about getting picked on here. :3 cause us pokemanics gotta stick together! :3

Anyhow, like you said, see you around the forums as well! <3 If you have questions about anything, your best bet it to ask a mod and let them answer for ya. <3 And, have a scientific day! <3

Sully

advanced trainer
    Years
  • At my school if you play Pokemon, you're pretty much epic.

Welcome to the forum! PC is a great place to discuss all the mainstream games, the side games, and anything and everything about Pokemon. Make sure you read the rules and FAQ's!

Enjoy yourself(:

37h4n

Apprentice Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Thanks for the warm welcomes! I will try and have a very scientific day! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi, my name is 37h4n and I am new to these forums. I have played every single main-line Pokemon game from Pokemon Blue to Pokemon Black. I came to these forums to discuss about Pokemon, pretty much like everyone else. I also hear you have a great hacks/emulation section, which I am interested in. Also, do any of you get bullied at school for loving Pokemon? I always get made fun of because I like Pokemon.

See you round the forums!

- 37h4n

Hey there! Welcome to PC! I also played all of the games as well. My favorite so far is Silver. I love it to death. What is yours? Of course we have an amazing, yet extensive emulation board, which has a lot of stuff you need to create your first hack, OR, you can play the published hacks by other members.

To answer your question about bullying, I was never bullied because I played Pokemon. I'm sorry to hear that you have. Be positive to yourself, and ignore those bullies.

Anyways, make sure you read the rules, and most importantly, have fun! see ya around.

37h4n

Apprentice Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    So far, my favorite game has been Pokemon Emerald. I think the new Pokemon were the best ever. Once I learn a bit about scripting, I might make my own hack. Thanks, I won't let the bullies bother me. :)

Back