• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragonoligal deck!

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
Hello everyone.
Heres the deck:(though I need more pkmn and more trainers...)
1 Rayquaza(Emerald)
1 Bagon(Deoxys)
1 Shelgon(Deoxys)
1 Salamence EX(Deoxys)
1 Horsea(Team Rocket returns)
1 Seadra(Team Rocket Returns)
1 Kingdra(Team rocket returns)
1 Dratini(Rocket retunrs with Tail strike)
1 Dragonair(Dragon)
1 Dragonite EX(Dragon)
1 Trapinch(Dragon) with Dig.
1 Vibrava(Dragon) with slam
1 Flygon( Non shiny Dragon)
1 Togepi(Rocket returns)
1 togetic(Rocket returns)

Trainers:
1 Wally's Training
1 Pokenav
1 great ball
1 lady outing
1 prof. oak research
1 pokedex handy 909
1 life herb
1 bill maintenance
1 Rockets sneak attack
1 super energy retrieval
1 meteor falls
2 potion
1 switch

10 water energys
8 electric energys
5 fire energys
6 grass energys
1 rainbow energy
1 R energy

Rate and review(And try to cover up the things I need to improve).

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
Yeah, that's good and plenty. Here's just a laundry list of what you need to improve on here...

Too much energy (20 is the absolute max, 16 is average)
Not enough Trainers (16 is the absolute minimum, 24 is average)
Bad Trainers (need Steven, Rare Candy, Copycat, ATMRock, etc)
Too many singles (there should only be 3-4 singles in any deck MAX)
Single evolution lines (normally a 3-3-3, 4-4-3, or 4-4-4 is good, depending on Rare CAndy count)
Too many energy types (unless built to handle lots of energy types, not good to have more than 2-3)
NOt enough Basic Pokemon (8 is absolute minimum, 10 is average)

Build what you want to build, then trade for the cards.

wishirulz

convict #100234
Years
bullados is compleatly right only thing is he can have as many types as he wants its up to him realy and it isent realy bad either

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
note what I said there, Wish, unless it is built specifically to handle more than that, it's not a good idea to run more than 2-3 energy types in any particular deck. The only deck that I would consider running more than that number of basic energy types would be a Rainbow Burn deck, and that requires a lot of skill to build, and even more so to play.

wishirulz

convict #100234
Years
ya but if he goes to a stage 2 the deck might go out of control if he has not enough energys am i right?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
stage 2 with 16 energy is plenty. People have been dropping it down to 12 in special cases (early Rocloc), but 16 is about the norm for stage 2. Surprisingly, it's slightly higher in stage 1s, because those discard more energy.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2005
dont listen to the guy who just made a quote those are all lies about having a maxum of 20 energies and basic pokemon things its all lies but u should have some basic pokemon i say thats the best deck ive ever seen and rate my deck if u get the time my deck is the color deck it says rate my color deck but if u want to no im pikachu1000 seeya later

Back