• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nuzlocke Run: Which game to begin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    I've been downloading some hacks from each gen and now, I'm trying to decide which game I should pick for my first Nuzlocke ever:

Fire Red Omega and then follow the storyline from there up to Volt White 2/Blaze Back 2...
    ...or should I go with Light Platinum first.

Suggestions, anyone? =)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm sure people would be happy to help you decide on a game in the CI&D. :) It's in the Challenges forum right at the top, so you can't miss it. It's where we discuss potential challenges, get help with these kinds of decisions, and just get to know each other as other challengers! If you find yourself waiting too long for a response in there, come to the challenge irc. There's a link in the Challenge forum. :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back