• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A newbie :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Hi everybody!

Im a java developper and Im happy to join your community.

Actually I have a question. Do you guys discuss here only the games related to Poké? or you may discuss other games as well?

I'll be waiting for the answer and for your welcomes too :D

Cheers!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
PC's a diverse community, meaning like...you can discuss about anything. Yeah, it's a POKEMON forum, but we also have people discussing Final Fantasy, Zelda, Mario, Call of Duty, and many many more. So, here at PC you're not limited to just Pokemon, which makes this community ttly amazing.

But yes, welcome aboard by the way. :D What other games are you into, since you asked? I'm sure you find members who have interested in other games that aren't Pokemon.

So yeah...no matter what your interests are, you'll be sure to become acquainted with the community, and you'll have so much fun! Any other questions, you can always ask the staff! They're very helpful. :D Have fun and see ya!

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hiya there, welcome in our wagon! Choo choo!

Nice to meet you Java. It's nice to see you here! As Leaf Storm said, there are a variety of threads in PokéCommunity, you can aslo talk about Zelda, Digimon series and all! Of
course in the appropriate sections xD

Anyway, can you tell us more about ya? Like, how you like Pokémon, what do you like to play, to do... If you like art too, because I love it! Especially to do it haha.

I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, and make many friends in PC. Feel free to message anyone if you need help or something, people in PC are very kind.

See ya~

:7:

Back