• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's social networking relaunch!

Years
I wasn't aware of the social networking sites. I think they'd be useful if the site is having technical problems or spreading the word about PC. I referred a user on Tumblr to PC & she signed up a couple days later. Maybe look into a Tumblr page as well. I think the social networking sites could be beneficial.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I may have accidentally unliked... (would explain the lack of PC posts on facebook) :/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay just a few small things.

- I'll be making an emblem for active participation in PC's social media sites (such as replying to tweets, tweeting towards PC, posting things on the wall and so on).
- I'm going to have a Pokemon of the week type thing where people reply to it and share their experiences with it and so on.
- I'm also going to get people's feedback on PC matters there, which'll also give you guys another reason to pay attention (mainly because I tend to do events and you can have a say in them).

The only problem is while I would love to tweet and post when PC's down to say when not to refresh but PPN has to manually approve it and that can't really be changed unfortunately :(

More stuff to come soon probably~

Back