• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

dale.finch

Pokemon Champion
Years
Hi my name is dale.finch,
I live in New South Wales Australia
I'm interested in entering in Pokemon Tournaments as well as giving other members the opportunity the tournaments whih I shall Host
Hope to see you out on the field sometime
dale.finch

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello there and welcome to PC!!
Nice to have you with us, i'm sure you'll have a lot of fun around here!
If you are interested in participating and hosting tournaments, you should check out
the Battle Center, where all the action takes place. But make sure to check all the other forums too, there is a lot to discover and talk about :D
So what more can you tell us about yourself? What are some of your favorite Pokemon?What was the last game you played?
Looking forward to see you around, have a ton of fun!! :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Hi Dale, welcome to PC! Btw, Australia is a wonderful place to be in, everyone's real friendly around there too! Pokemon tournaments seem like a whole lot of fun, I'll probably go check them out now! :p Anyway, I hope we can be friends and you'll enjoy this forum as much as I have!

Years
Heey there Dale! Pleasure to meet you and welcome to PokeCommunity! :) There are tons of people from Australia here so you'll fit in really well!

Oh, so you host tournaments? Battle ones, I presume? The Battle Center will definitely be an awesome place for you if you're looking to get involved in these things and we also have a wonderful Pokemon Showdown server for you to join and communicate with the forum's regulars. Or do you mean TCG tournaments? Those exist too, but I don't see them hosted on PC very often. Be sure to give me a holler when you have your events up or the details ironed out because I've been looking to join a tournament (regardless of what kind it is) for some time! Kind of feel like I'm missing out on the community feel of Pokemon so it'll always be fun to get involved in some events with other people, right? ^~^ You'll probably be contributing a lot if you have tournaments to host so your future here seems really bright.

But even outside of tournaments, I hope you find PC to be a great place. We're a big forum and that might be slightly intimidating but staff and regular members are always around to help when you need it. If you have questions you can private message me or another member anytime and we'll get back to you as soon as we can, though there's also the Questions & Feedback section right above The Welcome Lounge that you can use. But yeah all you really need to know is not to be afraid so stick around forever and ever!

Hope you have an amazing stay here and see you around!

Years
You're Australian? I heavily salute you!

Welcome to PC, Dale! I happen to be from NSW as well, but not the same area as you. I'm actually more closer to the Sydney city area. I heard you're a competitive battler, so maybe you might be interested in checking out the Battle Center section here which has loads of stuff to do and also a Pokemon Showdown server where you can chat and battle with fellow PC members.

However, PC has more than just that, we have loads for a Pokemon forum and while we may seem big at first you'll eventually fit in because we have helpful people here who can show you around, and also the staff members like Cirno are also happy to assist you in any way.

Have fun here, and if you ever need a friend I'm always open for a VM and I'll see around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back