• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My wish for my fave pokemon

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
I wish there was a mod or a implement into heart gold or soul silver that had Lugia's aeroblast sound from the 2000 movie, just the power behind it always gives me chills down my spine.... and yet the game versions are tedious. apart from the original games which were average compared.

Anyone else wish this?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Don't get me wrong here; Aeroblast has a decently high power behind it (at base 100). But Lugia's average 90 offenses don't let it do a lot of damage. It would've been nice if its offenses were a bit higher to let Lugia do more damage, but then again, GameFreak may have intended Lugia to be a defensive 'mon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
If i remember correctly i have a EX Lugia that does 200 damage with the right energy equipped, the lore of Lugia even states he is too powerful for the world so he chooses to live underwater so his wings don't cause harm. and plus he causes storms. if that's not offensive then i don't know what is. bad move by gamefreaks.

Back