• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Dragonite Moves

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Any suggestions on what moves I should teach my Dragonite? It's just for beating E4! :D thanks a lot! :D

P.S. Would appreciate it if the moves would make Dragonite an all arounder type of pokemon :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2015
    Wing Attack and Dragon Claw are given since Dragonite gets STAB on them. It also learns Thunder Wave, which is pretty useful. If you need a fourth move, I'd go with Earthquake or Brick Break since Attack is its specialty.

Dragon Claw, Fly, Flamethrower, swords dance
    Dragonite doesn't learn Swords Dance, at least not in FRLG.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I was thinking of putting these moves on him:

Iron Tail
    Outrage/ Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    Ice Beam

Any comments about this?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I was thinking of putting these moves on him: Iron Tail Outrage/ Dragon Claw Earthquake Ice Beam Any comments about this?
    You should replace iron tail with flamethrower because it will help you in disadvantage situations, like fighting ice types.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • I don't think so IndianCharizard. iamchapacan you already have an advantage with you Outrage ! Or Dragon claw Outrage will help you with its fire type blast which will give you a superb hand to beat rock types. And dragon claws are awesome to beat fighting types. Don't add Flamethrower Iron tail maybe a helpful move later.

Back