• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Were you sucked into the Pokemon Madness of the 20th Century?

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
  • I got suck into it too. I funny too. I was reading an article. (I was a nerd back then) The aritcle was about a show called pokemon that was making people sick (Polygon episode) in this other country and that it was being shown in the US. I was going, "How are they showing that show here if it making people sick!!"

Then I was channel surfing and I saw the show was on. I was, "Hey it that show that making people sick!!!" I stay to watch and was strange little show. I did find Pikachu cute and that what made me stay. The episode was Blain vs Ash part one. I then stay to watch it as a viewer and got a little into the games. I got suck in but wasn't spit out.

Latias1408

Omg! It's Axel! *fangirl-like*
    Years
  • I was only about 5 when Pokemon came out. All my friends were talking about it and I had no idea what it was about. One day two of my friends were talking about Poliwhirl...Well I thought they were saying "polyworld" I'm like "Polyworld? Is that where the Pokemon live or somthing?" So I started watching it...And I got majorly hooked, and I still am. I probably will never grow out of Pokemon. It's one of the greatest things in the world!

Back