• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Box

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
  • �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Pokemon Box is a Gamecube game that is nothing more than a utility for storing your Pokemon. It's sort of like the boxes on your PC in the gameboy game, except you can store a lot more Pokemon (up to 1500 Pokemon total!).
    You can also use Pokemon Box to play your gameboy game on the TV.

Oh yeah, and you can get eggs containing Pokemon with special moves if you store a certain amount of Pokemon:
    Swablu with False Swipe, Skitty with Pay Day, Zigzagoon with Extremespeed, and Pichu with Surf.

Hope that helped! More information can be found here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Box:_Ruby_&_Sapphire

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Does it work if you store Pokemon that are Emerald, FireRed, or LeafGreen too? Cuz I've heard that its orginal use was suppose to be for Ruby and Saphire.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

It's subtitled "Ruby & Sapphire", but you can store Pokemon from FR/LG/E as well.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

It's a very rare game actually. Originally, you can only get it through the Pokemon Center in NY and they sold it for around $20. I think they're sold out though. It's not on their online inventory anymore.
    If you're really desparate on getting it, you can get some used copies from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0007KHLNC/002-0728056-9429630?v=glance

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Back