• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I need help evolving some guys and I want Magby/Elekid

Luminous_Reaver

Never good enough
Years
I want Magby and an Elekid, you can have a JIRACHI

I'd like A Magby, and Elekid from the wild. (Not hatched ones) Preferably with their hold items.

I've got six Colosseum Bonus Disk Jirachi, I owe two to friends, and one's mine, and I can't get any more. You can get one Jirachi for both Elekid, and Magby. From the wild, you know, not ones you hatched from eggs. Otherwise I've got a mess of rare Pokémon. Combee, Riolu, and the like, too. They're from eggs though.

If you've got two of each, you can have two Jirachi's. :o

Last edited:

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
i have an elekid with an electrizer that i would be more than happy to trade for a jirachi :0

however i'm at work right now, and don't have my friendcode with me, so i'm a little sad :(

keep me in mind though :)

i've been searching for a magmarizer for 2 days though, those things are hard as hell to find >_< but i have like 5 magbys :P

Luminous_Reaver

Never good enough
Years
i have an elekid with an electrizer that i would be more than happy to trade for a jirachi :0

however i'm at work right now, and don't have my friendcode with me, so i'm a little sad :(

keep me in mind though :)

i've been searching for a magmarizer for 2 days though, those things are hard as hell to find >_< but i have like 5 magbys :P

If you happen to find a Magmarizer, you can keep it for yourself (I mean, if you happen to find two, then by all means you could give it to me, I'd love you for it) but Magmar himself is cool enough to be worth half a Jirachi, right?

I'm gonna go pick up my brother, I hope you'll be around when I get back. =p

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
yeah i'm always around, hopefully i won't forget about these forums ;)

i suppose i could give you a magby with the elekid (with item) due to having, well, 5, and i only want 2 (to breed on my friends game, then trade it back :D)

you can contact me via AIM when i get home from work, which won't be for 5 more hours sadly :( but then after that i can do the trading :0

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
hey yo, i'm home now, sorry that took so long!

[edit] oh great, now i have to leave for a couple hours ago, and i just got home! BAH! i understand if you hate me forever :(

Last edited:

Luminous_Reaver

Never good enough
Years
Luminous Reaver: I'm on
Luminous Reaver: woo
Luminous Reaver: You're on
Luminous Reaver: woo
Luminous Reaver: If you have a minute it would be fantabulous
Luminous Reaver: Reaver/4553-6444-6789
Luminous Reaver: Also I don't know if you can read me because Trillian is weird when I just add a contact

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
sorry about that. i'm currently at my friends house (without wifi >_<)

BUT! i did get a magmarizer, and i'm trying to get another one for you :) hopefully this will make you NOT hate me forever ;)

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
ack! i just got home (2:30AM) and saw your messages on AIM :( sorry, i've grown out of putting up away messages, because my other 3 SNs are invisible, but i just made this one :0

i'm sorry, i have work again tomorrow :( but that gives me more time to find you a magmarizer ^_^

kasekiou

僕は化石王
Years
if can't get together with blue hippo then i could give you a magmar w/ magmizer for a jirachi later today (after 6ish)

Luminous_Reaver

Never good enough
Years
ack! i just got home (2:30AM) and saw your messages on AIM :( sorry, i've grown out of putting up away messages, because my other 3 SNs are invisible, but i just made this one :0

i'm sorry, i have work again tomorrow :( but that gives me more time to find you a magmarizer ^_^

Dang I missed you again, I think. Poo. D: Atleast the weekend is coming.

Back