• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i lookin for mew,jirachi,celebi,deoyxs

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
  • the legendaries i have are giratina,palkia,rayquayza,uxie,alzelf,mesprit,cresslia,kyogre,suicune,entei,raikou,phione,heatran and i have all the starer pokemon and if ther are any other pokemon you want just ask me

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • yah i dont care what lvl mew is just as long as i get one i dont have any event pokemon though so will entei or raikou do just fine

Kopaka96

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I could give anyone any pokemon they want you name it you can have it

it dosnt matter what you give to me.:D

anything you want. :D hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Kopaka96, stop spamming!!!!!!
    And if you have anything he wants, what about Arceus? Theres no legit way to get that and hacked Pokemon arent allowed here.

Oh and by the way , I have a Legit Untouched WSHMKR Jirachi, i dont want anything on that list though...do you have any shinies?

emospawnmatt

i have mew and celibi but celibi is in jp if there legit i want all 3 dogs

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • no i dont have any shinies ive never even ran into one and i have sapphire beat the game and ran in a ton of pokemon not one of them shinies same for pearl

Back