• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Next Poster! (Rebooted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
ShadowExcadrill has also been arrested for undercover work with WikiLeaks, my cute Oshawott says (he hates WikiLeaks).

GreenGoblin, where are you?

Years
Sorry, my cute Oshawott has also arrested GreenGoblin for the same undercover WikiLeaks work that had ShadowExcadrill and TylerSymes detained.

Xulek, we shall start rotating...

Years
Unfortunately, Xulek is not present cos his hair went platinum-blonde after coming in contact with a forcefield... then someone accused him of leaking confidential information.

ShadowExcadrill, where's dat war of yours?

Last edited:

TY

Hikari, prepare yourselves for this epic war against all odds...

Years
How would all those tanks fare against my famous cute Oshawott!

PP2_Oshawott.png

He's determined to stop tanks.

ShadowExcadrill, my Oshawott will destroy you if you don't come...

TY

Ill join your Oshawotts side till we all die!!!

Hikari, show up to the battlefields

Years
Yeah, and my cute Oshawott will win. He even has a tattoo-like marking on the back of his left ear, proving his toughness.

ShadowExcadrill, please don't troll me with He Who Must Not Be Named...

Years
I cannot tell you cos only my cute Oshawott knows (my Oshawott's nickname may remind you).

And if you thought Xulek was here, he is detained for apparently doing undercover work with WikiLeaks. Tyler is sharing his jail cell...

ShadowExcadrill, do you liek Oshawottz?

TY

Hikari, ill pay for their freedom, if you just show up

Years
Not GreenGoblin, he has been arrested for possession of classified documents apparently leaked by WikiLeaks...

ShadowExcadrill, prove to him that you are not He Who Must Not Be Named...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back