• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
  • My bad. Yeah, like Cassino, that was my train of thought. I thought you meant your school does Saturdays. D: Also, I didn't know it was due to bad weather. ._.

Urgh, I too took a Saturday final. Luckily though my professor made it as long as you would take a midterm and not like my other professors that made the tests longer so that we can use up the whole three hours (the maximum time limit for finals at my school). >.> Also, on that day right after the final I went to the lake with my family (which is like a half hour drive from my uni). :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Wow school on weekends sucks :| My host brother had half days on Saturday~ I felt bad.

On wow. o_o I just realized I had a dream I was in Japan again. And like I found a new guy but then my ex boyfriend was being so mean to me and like...like...argh.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • You guys have school on weekends ? This shows why Romania sucks so much . We need to PAY our Maths teacher for extra lessons on weekend . And now I need them more than ever and it costs the EARTH for an extra lesson payment !

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You guys have school on weekends ? This shows why Romania sucks so much . We need to PAY our Maths teacher for extra lessons on weekend . And now I need them more than ever and it costs the EARTH for an extra lesson payment !
    Not gonna argue, Romania sucks :p

My high school got a big renovation and I'm jealous that it happened after I left D:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Pokejungle, do you ever go to sleep?
    You are always online when I am, and I am creeped out, quite frankly. :<

Years
  • Blergh, hey DCC. Today I am going to find out if I have some sort of horid disease. Yay...

I would not be able to stand school on Saturdays. That is total sillyness.

I am having pizza and pepsi right now :3

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ryan, would you care to explain how Lady Gaga can walk in those crab claws in the Bad Romance video?

Years
  • Why of course. She is Lady Gaga. That is al the explanation that is needed.

wait...what scene are you talking about again XD
    and it is a coincidence you say that, I have been watching the video over and over for the past hour.
    scratch that, its not a coincidence. I am just an addicted freak.

WhiteTux

[G]reen_[L]antern
    Years
  • Hahaa. No, trust me, all he does talk about is lady G. And all he thinks about is lady g. It is new!

Years
  • You shouldnt start a new topic if another is already going. o:
    Well, you can, but you have to make it sutle, like I did, a few posts back XD

Okay, the DCC is dead, ill just tell mine. I know I hate Lucario, but it would be kinda cool to control Aura like him. Have a 6th sense, be able to like see through walls using Aura, and being able to shoot Aura Spheres. Pretty cool if you ask me. Now if only I could fly...

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    The ability to control Time. Hands down the best superpower. You can correct your mistakes. o=

Someone talking about Lady Gaga? O: Why wasn't I informed?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Bah, whenever I say that, I am being sarcastic. >:(
    Haven't you guys ever heard of that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back