• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Digimon Reload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Woah, the tiles are really awesome, and the battle background is... no words.

And yes, someone please get this guy a translator! Good luck~

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
    Years
  • just wondering..what do u do about the gym leaders, do you like replace them with evil digimons 0.o
    the whole game look awesome btw :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    Wow, how many comments, I really appreciate the love they have for my hack, and that is why the team Reload, we work a lot and each other.

Now, answer the questions "Random" that caught my attention:
    A Digimon will have all the changes, almost possible, but in the BETA 1 I have no plans to take third and fourth evolution, ie, it would be "difficult."

NO gym. But the medals will be supplanted by emblems. For each mission you make in the Digital World, that is, a very important event, to do them, you will get an emblem.

Regarding the legendary Digimon, for the time being 2: Quinglongmon and Shakkoumon.

Well, soon I will bring new scans on the remastering of style.
    But anyway, thank you very much =)

PD: If something is not understood, it is because I'm using Google Translator.

Salu2! n_n

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    I hope three years of Spanish will be enough for this, cause it looks amazing!

The sprites are amazing, and one thing that I REALLY love that is unique and original is the battle background! Instead of just two ovals on the ground, you made it look really good!

Muy bien, ¡Fantastico!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Here, let me help you with your English.
    Pedarme con tu ingles.

Change it to this:

Wow, so many comments, I really appreciate the love everyone have for my hack, and its because of my team Reload, we work a lot and help each other.

Now, to answer the "Random" questions that caught my attention:
    A Digimon will have all the changes, which is partially possible, but in the BETA 1 I have no plans to use the third and fourth evolutions, cause it would be "difficult."

There will be no gyms. The medals will be replaced by emblems. For each mission you make in the Digital World (which is a very important event), you will be rewarded an emblem.

For the time being, the legendaries are Quinglongmon and Shakkoumon.

Well, soon I will add new scans and remaster the style.
    But anyways, thank you very much =)

PS: If something is not understood, it is because I'm using Google Translator.

Salu2! n_n

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • Here, let me help you with your English.
    Pedarme con tu ingles.

Change it to this:

Wow, so many comments, I really appreciate the love everyone have for my hack, and its because of my team Reload, we work a lot and help each other.

Now, to answer the "Random" questions that caught my attention:
    A Digimon will have all the changes, which is partially possible, but in the BETA 1 I have no plans to use the third and fourth evolutions, cause it would be "difficult."

There will be no gyms. The medals will be replaced by emblems. For each mission you make in the Digital World (which is a very important event), you will be rewarded an emblem.

For the time being, the legendaries are Quinglongmon and Shakkoumon.

Well, soon I will add new scans and remaster the style.
    But anyways, thank you very much =)

PS: If something is not understood, it is because I'm using Google Translator.

Salu2! n_n

Quinglongmon and Shakkoumon are the only Legendaries? I'm guessing that they will be slightly over powered if they are

JordanD

Mark danced crazy
    Years
  • Looks great,ever since i was really young i've been a huge digimon fan and i still love it cant wait till its translated the graphics look awesome as well :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    Long time no update, but the hack Advance !
    For starters, thanks for your comments, are always helpful and up a little self-esteem and the desire to continue.

4h9ll3.png
    But finally, the recent hack was in the hands of ~ Zaux , the co-creator, rather modifying the graphic style of the hack, has also published maps to stick with the new style:
    In this case just built a house, and that was changed before, did Great, no? I also want to note the New MiniSprite which was made by it with Minis based style Zein

102jfkl.png
    2lthhrb.png
    14jazgk.png
    The remastering of the map as well as tiles, has been made by ~ Zaux , an incredible big change, has left me speechless myself. What do you think?

r2953d.png
    x6kl76.png
    I can see, these are 2 scans from the remastering that ~ Zaux did with "The way Delta "It has been great is not it?

Now, what I want to know is that they find the new style, they can leave their criticism or opinions, it is important (and)

Credits: Zaux, PrinceLegendario, Ken, WesleyFG, Zein, ~ Javs, Scarex, SimoneO (For now, all credits are the hack).

Well ... as you know I'm using Google Translator, thank you very much everyone for the support and others regarding the hack. I hope not take so long to get the BETA 1. Aah! Anything else, the hack lately been advancing a lot!
    With respect to Scripting obviously, since I think about maps that I have enough ^^
    Now we just need gameplay ...

Salu2! n_n​

war rock exe

Years
  • Long time no update, but the hack Advance !
    For starters, thanks for your comments, are always helpful and up a little self-esteem and the desire to continue.

4h9ll3.png
    But finally, the recent hack was in the hands of ~ Zaux , the co-creator, rather modifying the graphic style of the hack, has also published maps to stick with the new style:
    In this case just built a house, and that was changed before, did Great, no? I also want to note the New MiniSprite which was made by it with Minis based style Zein

102jfkl.png
    2lthhrb.png
    14jazgk.png
    The remastering of the map as well as tiles, has been made by ~ Zaux , an incredible big change, has left me speechless myself. What do you think?

r2953d.png
    x6kl76.png
    I can see, these are 2 scans from the remastering that ~ Zaux did with "The way Delta "It has been great is not it?

Now, what I want to know is that they find the new style, they can leave their criticism or opinions, it is important (and)

Credits: Zaux, PrinceLegendario, Ken, WesleyFG, Zein, ~ Javs, Scarex, SimoneO (For now, all credits are the hack).

Well ... as you know I'm using Google Translator, thank you very much everyone for the support and others regarding the hack. I hope not take so long to get the BETA 1. Aah! Anything else, the hack lately been advancing a lot!
    With respect to Scripting obviously, since I think about maps that I have enough ^^

Salu2! n_n​

Sweet, i cant wait for the first beta and all the ideas you guys come up with

MrElephant

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
  • Hmm I looked this hack up everywhere and he hasn't put a download anywhere. Why would you put the hack up now if you were working on this for 2 years. I know I've seen this on you tube and other hack rom sites like whack a hack so...
    I mean I like the hack, but to say the beta will come in December come on...

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Hmm I looked this hack up everywhere and he hasn't put a download anywhere. Why would you put the hack up now if you were working on this for 2 years. I know I've seen this on you tube and other hack rom sites like whack a hack so...
    I mean I like the hack, but to say the beta will come in December come on...

There has been a beta on WAH, and sorry but who are you to say that? How do you know he hasn't been busy, or had to restart? It's posts like this that really piss me off. You've clearly never made a hack, or a good one at least.

Anyway, moving on, this is looking really good Ken, and it's definitely improved since I last saw it. Keep up the good work!

MrElephant

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
  • Hey buddy you're kind of ticking me off, I've spent two years on hacking and I have learned how to script and write crud. I might not be the best hacker but that is besides the point. I know that it takes a lot of time, but come on two years or more!!!! Give me a break. I looked this hack up a couple of times and I am not saying it is a bad hack, but why would he post it in December when he has been working on this for two years. Answer that... And I don't really care that I piss you guys off, but I am not trying to make an enemy out of you. I am just trying to get information. By the way what are some of the hacking tools that you guys use besides Advance Map and the basic stuff. I want to write scripts of people that move after you battle them. Any ideas? (And I already know of PKSUVI and it isn't very helpful in that matter)
    Thanks-
    MrElephant

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Hey buddy you're kind of ticking me off, I've spent two years on hacking and I have learned how to script and write crud. I might not be the best hacker but that is besides the point. I know that it takes a lot of time, but come on two years or more!!!! Give me a break. I looked this hack up a couple of times and I am not saying it is a bad hack, but why would he post it in December when he has been working on this for two years. Answer that... And I don't really care that I piss you guys off, but I am not trying to make an enemy out of you. I am just trying to get information. By the way what are some of the hacking tools that you guys use besides Advance Map and the basic stuff. I want to write scripts of people that move after you battle them. Any ideas? (And I already know of PKSUVI and it isn't very helpful in that matter)
    Thanks-
    MrElephant

No offense but you should know how to move people after battles if you've been learning for 2 years. And give him time, more time = better gameplay

Anyway, this is looking better and better ken! The tiles in the screenshots look amazing! I just hope someone will be able to translate your hack :)
    I've always kinda preferred Digimon ;)

Epitaph93

Intermediate Digidestined
    Years
  • By far some of the best tilesets I've seen. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks, as it's been two months since I saw this thread and decided to make my own Digimon hack. Thanks for the inspiration and I'm looking forward to the beta.

war rock exe

Years
  • Long time no update, but the hack Advance !

4h9ll3.png

102jfkl.png
    2lthhrb.png
    14jazgk.png

r2953d.png
    x6kl76.png

Salu2! n_n​

Is it just me or the foriegn hackers make the best hacks?

THIS LOOKS AMAZING, you just keep getting better and better :)

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Looking good all tiles work great together maps are also very nice and of good qaulity i have to say if this gets translated to english ill be sure to play it :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back