• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create-A-Game!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Let's say that one day, you've won some sort of a contest, which gave you the chance to work closely with a group of video game developers to make a new game… how would you react to this situation? What game would you make? What video game company would partner yourself up with in order to make this game? Would this particular game have anything new that no other video game has ever had before? What system would this game be made for? If the game is successful and a lot of people enjoy it, would you try to convince the team to make a sequel or anything like that?

If I was ever given the power to develop a video game, then I'd team up with Capcom and continue the Megaman Battle Network series. I'd make Megaman Battle Network 7, the follow-up to Battle Network 6. Its graphics would be completely different from any of the previous Megaman games, and the major different would be is that instead of sprites, we'd be using 3D models. The battling system would receive a complete overhaul. We would replace the RPG-style battle system with something more modern—one that the player has more control over. I'm not exactly sure what we'd have in store story-wise, though. I'd probably leave the job of thinking up of a good storyline to the brainstorming crew, haha. As far as the music is concerned, we would most likely have remixes of some of the older Battle Network soundtracks. We'd have some original ones, too, maybe.

Megaman Battle Network 7 would be exclusively made for Nintendo 3DS. The 3DS has quite a powerful graphical engine, so we would be trying our hardest to take full advantage of it. When the game is first released, it's going to cost you about forty dollars, just like any other 3DS games. Once it gets a bit older, its price is going to be dropped to thirty-five. Eventually, it'll be taken down to thirty. (:

Last edited:

TY

I'd team up with Blizzard (for obvious reasons) and try to make a FPS StarCraft game, since i think that would be amazing to see it happen. It would be avalible for every console and PC. The costs of this game will be 40 euro's/dollars/whatever the currency everywhere else is.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I'd probably team up with Square Enix to create The Lost Kingdom, an RPG I've got in mind for some time. It'd be available for the consoles and PC since it seems there are not a lot of good RPGs on consoles. The game would cost around 40-50$ at launch and eventually, the price would drop to 30$.
    Considering I want to work in the game dev field, this could become a reality.
    Edit : Also I'd make Megaman Zero 5.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • SquareSoft.

I actually made an entire game with RPG Maker 2000 awhile back. It was called: The Four Towers.

It would be a lot cooler if Square was helping me with it though. :)

Edit: Missed a queque. Lol.

Uh, it would be available to all ports except handhelds. (Ie. Nintendo DSi/3DS and PSP)

Back