• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Ultimate Emerald Hack BETA 0.1

Years
So, this is my new.. And only hack lol. Its an Emerald hack and my very first so don't expect much and its a work in progress but wanted someone to please play it and see if the raised difficulty is ok.

What's in the Hack:

New Starter Pokemon (The Age Of Dragons Has Arrived lol)

Major trainers have items on their Pokemon. To Choice Bands to Sitrus Berries.

Most Trainers have some form of Potion they can use. This is still something I may change or add to later on.

Some unfunny humour in the beginning

HUGE level raise on trainer and gym leader Pokemon. Be afraid :p

Some leaders may have a new Pokemon or two

The Champion has a WHOLE new team at EXTREMELY high levels

Steven Stone's Pokemon are at Lv100. Making his battle the true "Final Battle".

You thought Wally was hard in the original? You're gonna hate him here. Seriously raised his bar up and gave each Pokemon a specific item, so steal away

Some trainers have Nuggets on their Pokemon. So use steal on em. Just so you can get Medicine and Revives easier as you WILL be visiting the PokeCentre regularly

---------------------------

Things That Will Be In The ROM Later:

Need to see if there will be space BUT :

Planning on a "Tower Of Legends" dungeon. Where you can catch ALL Gen 1-3 Legends. Just for that nostalgic reason.

"Home Of Heroes". A house where you can face previous main characters (Red, Blue, Green, Gold and his female counterpart etc) with their Original teams.

"Home Of Villains". As the name suggests. I don't really have to explain this do I?

So would REAAALLY love some help on that and someone who could test what I've currently done.

Thanks and enjoy!!

Back