• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help on HG/SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2014
    Im currently on the last gym (8th) and i cant pass it, i would really aprrieciate it if somebody could send me pokemon around 40-60 Please!

Thankyou

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Instead of asking for trained Pokemon, I'd highly recommend you train your own team and try to beat Clair yourself. Not only will it be highly rewarding, but your Pokemon would be much stronger! If you have trouble defeating her, there's always a bunch of walk-throughs and help guides you can find via a quick Google search that I'm sure will offer a great deal of help.

Anyway, quick requests like these don't warrant their own thread as they don't garner any quality discussion. If you have any further questions or require any more help about the games (HGSS/DPPt) then the best place to post them would be in the 4th Gen Help Thread. If you have any questions regarding anything about this forum and just PC in general, feel more than free to ask!

[ Closed ]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back