• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Black: Sakuya's Team v2 (RMT)

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    PKMN Black: Sakuya's Team v2 (RMT)

Scolipede @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Swarm
    EVs: 252 Spe / 252 Atk / 4 HP
    Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Megahorn
    - Baton Pass
    ~
    Salamence @ Persim Berry
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 64 Atk / 192 SpA / 252 Spe
    Nature: Naive (+Spe, -SpD)
    - Fire Blast
    - Earthquake
    - Draco Meteor
    - Outrage
    ~
    Weavile @ Life Orb
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 Spe, 252 Atk, 4 HP
    - Ice Punch
    - Night Slash
    - Low Kick
    - Fake Out
    ~
    Starmie @ Expert Belt
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 Spe, 252 SpA, 4 HP
    Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt
    - Psyshock
    ~
    Blissey @ Leftovers
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpA
    Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
    - Aromatherapy
    - Softboiled
    - Flamethrower
    - Toxic
    ~
    Cloyster @ White Herb
    Ability: Skill Link
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
    - Icicle Spear
    - Rock Blast
    - Shell Smash
    - Razor Shell
    ~

-Changes Added-

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Give Scolipede Focus Sash over Bug Gem to help ensure that it gets the BP in; its defenses aren't the best, even though they're admittedly decent.

Change Salamence's Flamethrower to Fire Blast. While it's a bit less accurate than Fire Blast, it helps score KOs that Flamethrower can't. It also seems to me that you're using the new MixMence set, so change the EV spread to 64 Atk/192 SAtk/252 Spe (if you can) so that your Special moves have a bit more power.

Change Blissey's item to Leftovers; Shed Shell isn't doing much considering how low Flamethrower's damage output is in conjunction with an uninvested 75 base Special Attack.

Since Blissey's item was changed, you can replace Cloyster's Protect with Shell Smash and its item with White Herb, just so Cloyster has a more efficient chance at revenge killing stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    I suggest you try moxie on mence. It will give it better chances of sweeping after a kill.

Yeah but if Moxie is used, Dragon Dance is incompatable with Outrage. I personally use Intimidate to cripple physical attackers by switching in multiple times.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    As deadly as Salamence is, let alone his brute Atk, I felt that Moxie wasn't really mandatory. And I'm also limited as to what access of Pokemon I have. (Not looking forward to Dream World any time soon, but we'll see.)

Last edited:
    Back