• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jasper Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2018
Pokemon Jasper
will make nice logo soon

Introduction

Pokemon Jasper is my first game in RMXP. I was in Rom Hacking a year ago i think but as you know there are a lot of limitations in hacking so i switched over to rmxp. Pokemon Jasper started in early April and its progressing really good.

Enyo region and Story

Enyo quite strange region if we are speaking about climate here. Its tropical region but still you can find really cold places in here. Filled with forestes few deserts and alot of mountines that will take your time by exploring them. Because acient populations there are many ruins that you will be able to explore in Enyo.
Starting as a young boy/girl living with your parents in a small town called Ochre Town. You've just turned sixteen and got a mail from a professor Spruce who is main professor in Enyo region. As you and your friends will be starting a jurney prof. Spruce let you choice one of three starting pokemon in his lab in Ochre Town. One of your friends who is also your main rival will take the strongest pokemon against yours and the other will take weaker. Journey with a new friend by your side will be full of suprises, making new friends and also keeping in mind that your main goal is to become a Pokemon master of Enyo region.

The mystery of legendary beasts:
Not much is known about the mystery of legendary beasts only that some trainers cought the legendary trio: Raikou, Entei, Suicune. Those trainers are called Guardians and their names are: Ray –Guardian of Lightning, Volc – Guardian of Flame and Tsuna – Guardian of Water.

Characters

monikamitja.png

Kaya and Will - Main characters of Pokemon Jasper

Features

New region – Enyo, one of the biggest regions in the Pokemon world.
More than 340 pokemon waiting for you to catch
Amazing places to vist- Deserts, Mountains, Snowy places, tropical forests.
Time based events
Side-quests

Screenshoots

1.png
2.png
3.png

p.png
7.png
5.png
8.png
4.png
6.png

NOTE: I know that i don't have shadows under characters but will eventually add them.

Credits
Flameguru and Poccil - Starter Kit
Kyledove - for tiles
GavZxHayley - for helping me with fonts color & some mapping help
BoOmXBiG - for tiles
UltimoSpriter - for tiles

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
You've got 9 screenshots, and a storyline that's too short. Sorry but that doesn't meet the requirements.

-locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back