• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"In Technology News..."

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • There are news websites out there that have their own "technology" section where you can get your quick news fix on what's happening in today's technology world. Aside from that, you also have websites such as The Verge, Engadget, and CNet that gives you behind-the-scenes look at upcoming devices and first looks at what's coming up. During events such as CES or Apple's Keynote are widely covered by many of these websites. There's also technology news podcasts that also count as getting your news too.

Where do you get your daily news fix on technology? If possible, what do you follow mostly? Computer news? Mobile? The latest in tech?

Years
  • I usually get my tech news from the tech podcast, Tech News Today, which uses a multitude of sources such as The Verge, Engadget, TechCrunch, AllThingsD, CNET, ZDNet, etc.. since I'm not very selective on where I get tech news from, I usually watch the show to be in-the-know on the latest tech news, and I say they do a pretty good job at it.

And they link to their sources as well when reading them so you could get a full version of the stories they showcase on the podcast.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
    Years
  • I use my local news website and they have a awesome tech reporter.

BBC is has a good tech section, and best of all is cNet. These three sites are the main ones I use.

Also forums that share news about the tech world.

Years
  • I use Gizmodo AU. It's not perfect, but I like the layout (of the Australian site - the US one is horrible) and the two sister sites, Kotaku and Lifehacker are pretty handy, so I like having them all linked (same account, links to relevant articles across the network).

While I don't use it often, the Verge gets major points for beautiful design and polish.

Back