• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No it's another fc that it needs to come from to the white game you just traded me on this fc is 3655 1193 1233

EDIT: Sorry it's just one, I must not have transferred the tangela yet.

Last edited:

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Hello there!
Could I get the Lv 15 Shiny Horsea on the Box 3 from your 2nd White FC?
Also, I don't feel good about simply taking a Shiny, so would you mind takin one of my Shiny Starlies?
And, are you able to Nichname it Peach?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello there!
Could I get the Lv 15 Shiny Horsea on the Box 3 from your 2nd White FC?
Also, I don't feel good about simply taking a Shiny, so would you mind takin one of my Shiny Starlies?
And, are you able to Nichname it Peach?

Sorry I missed this earlier, I got busy, but I can't NN the one I have it came from another game, but I can breed one for you in you like?

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Yeah, i`d love it.
but i need it to be shiny with a neutral nature though.
If possible a female NNd Peach and preferably the sniper ability. Will that be viable? If not I`ll just take the one you have =]

Back