• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Trainer!

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2003
    I'm making a game called Pokemon Trainer. It is entirely different form ANY Pokemon game ever made! I decided to do this along side my Make-It-Yourself Project.

This game will focus on raising your Pokemon, breeding, cross-breeding for new types!, new stones (I even hope to make them work for nearly ALL Pokemon), and an Online PokeCommunity (Hmm...sounds familiar... :laugh: ).

Anyways, the Online PokeCommunity will comprise of an Online PokeDome, PokeTrader, and PokeBay!

PokeDome is for battling (duh!), PokeTrader is for trading Pokemon AND ITEMS!, and Pokebay is for buying and selling Pokemon and items!

I hope you all will enjoy this game when I complete it. I'm having trouble with the coding right now, but I should have that fixed soon!

Please give me any feedback and if you can host for me, I'd appreciate me. Expect a demo within the next week or so!

-CubeX

**EDIT**
    If you have ANY pokemon sprites that you have created, either mixed, remade, or even original (even if they look good or not, I can fix it!); LET ME KNOW! I want and need YOUR Pokemon!

Last edited:

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Wow! You must have a lot of programming skills if you're going to do all that.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Considering this is going to be an ONLINE game, I doubt that it's a ROM.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    I think CubeX is talking about an oline thing inside the game like when you access the pc or somthing.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Problem VisualBoyAdvance doesn't have that kind of capability. VBA is the best GBA emulator out there too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2004
    Chimou said:
    Problem VisualBoyAdvance doesn't have that kind of capability. VBA is the best GBA emulator out there too.
    you can use my images in the fan art thread! but plz credit me if u use them. :classic:

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2003
    I sure will! And no, this is NOT a rom although I can convert it to a rom and even make my own emulator for online play additions. So you can move it if you like. I just didn't know where else to put it! This is just where everyone else is! (I know they're roms...) :laugh:

-CubeX

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2003
    PIKA2 said:
    Sounds cool, but I have one little question, what language you're writhing game in?

I'm writing it in GML with Game Maker (yes, gml stands for Game Maker Language). It is a bit confusing and rather difficult (like now with the pop-up menu when you press start, it's giving me a whirl), but it is the simplest, most diverst language I know of. You can get it at www.gamemaker.nl
    It's free.

-CubeX

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2003
    Thanks for moving it to a spot you feel is correct for it, but this is for non-Pokemon games, and mine's a Pokemon game. It's just not a rom! Oh-no I don't belong anywhere!.... :laugh:

-CubeX

Back