• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    I'm new and decided to introduce myself. I hope to make some new friends and trade or battle with many of you in the near future.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Nyx! It's fantaaastic to meet you.

This is a very active forum so you'll definitely find friends if you stick around. Check out the Trade Corner for all things trading as well as the Battle Center to dive into battle-related discussions - both are fantastic places to check out. ♥ I'd love to add your friend code sometime if you're interested so don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and we can sort that out. Always fun to make those first few friends, right? And of course, if you play X or Y, check out the friend code thread in our Pokemon X & Y board anytime. :)

Have an amazing stay! The staff with blue, orange, and red names are always around to help.

Years
  • Welcome aboard to PC, BlueNyx! o/

If you wish to trade, then how about having a look at our very own Trade Plaza? Over there I'm sure you can make arrangements with others to trade around. We also have the Quick Battle Requests thread if you're looking to battle with others here as well :)

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact anyone around here on staff such as myself or another moderator, a super moderator, or even an administrator because we would be more than glad to help you out anytime! \o/

Hope to see you around! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, of course we can become friends! Sign me up. 8) Welcome to the forums, and it's nice to meet you!

So pal, you can check out our Trade Corner for trading, and our Battle Corner for battling! Either or, I hope that you'll enjoy everything! We also have a IRC chat for trading and a pokemon showdown server for battling too, so, I hope you'll check those out as well! Of course, PC is really great to go and post in, so, feel free to let yourself right at home!

Feel free to let us know anytime you need any form of assistance, and I hope to see you again real soon! And have a nice day. <33

Back