• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
newvioletgym_zps6acca049.png
So, uhh I'm slowly getting through removing those ugly un-revamped placeholder tiles for when Liquid Crystal and our developers are back on track. These will likely be improved when I'm less busy. I've started with Falkner's Gym in Violet City. Not even LaZ has seen these yet, so consider yourselves lucky :).

Edit: No one can use these tiles without talking to me first.

Years
newvioletgym_zps6acca049.png
So, uhh I'm slowly getting through removing those ugly un-revamped placeholder tiles for when Liquid Crystal and our developers are back on track. These will likely be improved when I'm less busy. I've started with Falkner's Gym in Violet City. Not even LaZ has seen these yet, so consider yourselves lucky :).

Edit: No one can use these tiles without talking to me first.
Man what fresh pieces of Gold I mean tiles :P. Man you and Diego are two best hack makers I know. Finally un update I consider from LC. keep on going guys

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2013
Does anyone have any idea on how to get to the nexus lab? There's always a grunt blocking me from entering the crystal caves in sandway town:(

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2019
Does anyone have any idea on how to get to the nexus lab? There's always a grunt blocking me from entering the crystal caves in sandway town:(

1. First you have to talk to the grunt in the north of sandway town. (Do not try to enter the cave, just talk to him.)
2. Directly go to the museum in sandway town.
3. Now talk to the person with the Charmeleon.

The lab is closed until the next beta. So you have to wait for it

The beta ends at route 57.

Last edited:

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Guys what about that VS Seeker feature. Is it changed in 3.3?

I'll say this one final time. The Vs. Seeker was removed because it corrupted your game save. You'll just have to survive without rematches until the Pokégear's phone and rematch system is completed. We are not restoring the Vs. Seeker.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2013
Does Liquid Crystal have the Same-type attack bonus(STAB)?? Im not sure of this.

Thank YOU!

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Where do I get the dive HM? I've been looking for the answer everywhere with no luck...

I believe you get it after you beat Zane in Cerulean City in Kanto.
I need someone to confirm this for me because it's been a while since I've played.

rossi933

Pokemon Master R/B/Y
Years
I don't know if this is a problem but after I beat the hoenn champion and went on the ss anne i came to vermillion and then I accidentally went back on the ship and then went to olivine and now the sailor just says "the fast ship will sale again" does that mean i have to wait a bit or is that just a glitch?

Years
I don't know if this is a problem but after I beat the hoenn champion and went on the ss anne i came to vermillion and then I accidentally went back on the ship and then went to olivine and now the sailor just says "the fast ship will sale again" does that mean i have to wait a bit or is that just a glitch?
The S.S Anna is time based. You have to wait a bit for it to re appear. Keep on coming back at Olivine until you finally see the red flag on the harbor which means it has come back

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
I believe you get it after you beat Zane in Cerulean City in Kanto.
I need someone to confirm this for me because it's been a while since I've played.

Yes you are correct. Thats where I got it. But okay before I received it from him I grew impatient and entered a gameshark code so I could buy dive from the pokemart. So I taught it to my latios and tried diving. Then it didn't work not knowing that I had to beat blue before I could use it out of battle. So I beat blue amd went to go use it. But I couldn't. Like it don't even give me the option to dive when I click on latios in the pokemon bag. So now I'm basically stuck. I have all 8 badges from both kanto amd johto. But now I can't dive with either my latios or blastoise. Any suggestions anybody?!?!

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2013
i play this game, Pokemon Liquid Crystal 3.3. but i cannot use my HM dive. i want to dive in cinnabar island but can't. help me please. i have 7 badges in kanto.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
i play this game, Pokemon Liquid Crystal 3.3. but i cannot use my HM dive. i want to dive in cinnabar island but can't. help me please. i have 7 badges in kanto.

Try getting all 8 Kanto badges, the post above you says that Blue may need to be beaten to use Dive.

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2013
Try getting all 8 Kanto badges, the post above you says that Blue may need to be beaten to use Dive.

yeah thank's. i got it already :)

hei it's me again ...
i've to stop the nexus sphere and i've get celebi with GS ball. but i'm stuck in the leaf bay city, and i can't go to cave of wisdom. what shoul i do to get there. :(

Last edited:
Years
yeah thank's. i got it already :)

hei it's me again ...
i've to stop the nexus sphere and i've get celebi with GS ball. but i'm stuck in the leaf bay city, and i can't go to cave of wisdom. what shoul i do to get there. :(
Well that is weird because after the Secret Rocket meeting event at Leaf Bay you can surf south and reach Cave of Wisdom.

Back