• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ssssssssss...Boom! The Minecraft Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Username: BlueWaffoal is my name on Minecraft ^_^
Console of Choice: PC - Windows!
Favorite Block/Item: Butter Block B) Part of Sky Army here ahahaha
Favorite Mob: Mines would probably be the Mutant Enderman (Mod)

What is your favorite gamemode?
I love being in survival mode. More challenging and fun as well ^_^ in my opinion

How cool do you think Minecraft is?
I believe Minecraft is just fabulous. On a scale of 10, I would rate it 10 butter out of 10 butter

Did or do you have a Minecraft Premium Account?
Yes I do

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
So would anybody be interested in hosting Minecraft for the PC's winter Videogaming event? Contact ShadowE if you want more information.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Anyone feel like playing some Minecraft Hunger Games? Or any other MC server games, I'm pretty bored and they're more fun in a group! I usually use Mineplex or Hive but if anyone has better suggestions then I'm happy to try them. :D

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
OtakuVox said:
Username: BlueWaffoal is my name on Minecraft ^_^
Console of Choice: PC - Windows!
Favorite Block/Item: Butter Block B) Part of Sky Army here ahahaha
Favorite Mob: Mines would probably be the Mutant Enderman (Mod)

What is your favorite gamemode?
I love being in survival mode. More challenging and fun as well ^_^ in my opinion

How cool do you think Minecraft is?
I believe Minecraft is just fabulous. On a scale of 10, I would rate it 10 butter out of 10 butter
Welcome to the PC Minecraft fan club, OtakuVox!

You're referring to the gold block, when you say butter, correct?

TD said:
So would anybody be interested in hosting Minecraft for the PC's winter Videogaming event? Contact ShadowE if you want more information.
I'm sorry...Is that still going on?
I only frequent a few forum sections on PC.
What do you mean by host? Like game show host?

Squirrel said:
Anyone feel like playing some Minecraft Hunger Games? Or any other MC server games, I'm pretty bored and they're more fun in a group! I usually use Mineplex or Hive but if anyone has better suggestions then I'm happy to try them. :D
I know a nice, semi-vanilla server for playing MC Hunger Games and other MC mini-games.

Do you guys think we should have a section on the first post of the club for featured servers?
I have a couple that I frequent that I'd like to share with others.

Also, would any of you be interested in a Mod of the Week/Month type of section?
I was thinking it could either be a feature of videos already on Youtube, or maybe we could have someone from the club make mod spotlight videos.

And maybe a monthly/quarterly creative-mode building competition?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
I haven't played around with that many mods. I would say that I like Feed the Beast, but it adds a lot more to the game than I usually want to play. So I'll say that my favorite one (out of the two that I've tried!) is Wolffang404's More Ores modpack. It adds a few more ores to the game that I can find, which helps break up the monotony of mining. I can find something more often than in vanilla.

Glad you liked my Mod :P. But the updates got the best of me and I am not skilled enough at coding to update it. XD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Oh wow! This is cool to see a mod creator here! Thanks for showing up! Shame about the updates holding the More Ores mod back.

Unfortunately, the club hasn't received a post in over a month, and the club owner hasn't been seen in over a month. I'll close this current thread, but if anyone wants to remake a new Minecraft club, feel free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back