• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokémon Trilogy

Years
  • Pokémon Trilogy
    Pokemon X; Pokemon: Team Rocket Wars; Pokémon: A New Adventure.

I created a trilogy of Pokémon stories. Each of these series contains at least 7 chapters (maximum 25). These stories are my creation, therefore it does not coincide with the storyline of anime or games. Some things may be different. It's something like Star Trek by Gene Roddenberry and Star Trek by JJ Abrams. The same basis but may be different. Mainly because my stories take place a few months or years later than in the anime (and I don't know what will be in the anime). So, you can take that as alternate reality.

Description of the trilogy:
    Spoiler:

Notice - I had to write a chapter so that I could easily translated them. I hope it will be readable.

POKÉMON X
    Warning: It has nothing to do with new games X and Y... Here X is designation of Pokémon mutant created in a Team Rocket's lab.
    I got in the habit of adding myself to my stories, so one of the characters has the same name as me on this forum.

CHAPTER 1: Escape of the "X"
    Spoiler:

CHAPTER 2: Danger under the designation "X"
    Spoiler:

CHAPTER 3: They betrayed for "X"
    Spoiler:

CHAPTER 4: The Battle for Charizard-X
    Spoiler:

CHAPTER 5: ???
    Spoiler:

CHAPTER 6: Departure
    Spoiler: