• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

♛ Legendary Pokemon Club (new event started!) ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
I think we should make a new topic in there~
<3

In your opinion, what role will play the next two legendary Pokemon that are advertised in Gen6?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Answering Topic: In your opinion, what role will play the next two legendary Pokemon that are advertised in Gen6?

well, Im not exactly sure, but it seems that the two legendaries could be just very powerful pokemon that reside within their area or territory and dont directly impact the plot until they are brought in by people(maybe the evil team if there is one)

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

In your opinion, what role will play the next two legendary Pokemon that are advertised in Gen6?

In my opinion, I think the next two Pokemon have a major role in the history of Pokémon.
First, Yveltal has some clues in his name, like all other Pokemon. Its name comes from the term "Yvel" which means "evil". Due to its relatively aggressive forms (spicy), its color is both aggressive red and black colors, does not bode positive!
Second, Xerneas is a deer, a creature of the wood is therefore akin to nature. Given the highly colorful and sleek this pokémon, my instinct tells me that I can trust this pokemon so graceful and beautiful!

In conclusion, I think it will be between a hero (you) and these two Pokemon that will be used for evil. Due to their power, as usual. Seen every legendary pokemon are used because of their powers, I think it will be between two powers of the two legendary pokemon:

The order / creation / nature (Xerneas)
against
Disorder / destruction / chaos (Yveltal)

What do you think?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome to the club, folks!

In your opinion, what role will play the next two legendary Pokemon that are advertised in Gen 6?
Hmm... Yveltal appears to dominate the skies while Xerneas rests within the forests. Y-axis is vertical, representing the sky. X-axis is horizontal, representing the ground. Where will their powers collide... I'm kinda bored with evil teams attempting to control the legendary Pokemon for their own gain. Maybe the evil team will want to clear the skies / clear the forests to pave the way for human civilization and technological advances. This will anger the legendary Pokemon, and in response they attack all humans, yup yup. Destruction comes before creation... An all-out war... We are in France, after all. :P

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
We'll see that very soon. I hope they'll not add a new team who wants to bring pain and accomplish a greedy ambition. I'm quite tired of this too !

Oh... Since it was more than 3 days, should we make a new topic?
If I may~

Related to what we spoke before, why not think about Yveltal and Xerneas type(s)?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Why rule out the possibility of the theme being genetics just because of this theory, rather than both themes being present in the games? I can't see much to the whole x-axis and y-axis thing rather than what Blade mentioned. It could be that part of the game took place in the sky, which I've got no idea how they'd make realistic to at least Pokemon standards, but I don't see a whole theme in it. But when talking these two legendaries, I can't see much to where genetics actually do fit in. The only thing that really springs to mind, is the rainbow-coloured light Xerneas sent out, which, as we've already talked about, could mean that Xerneas possessed all typings. It could be that Xerneas was genetically modified to be that way, or that some kind of cliche evil team would be out to get Xerneas' DNA to use it on other Pokemon to make them a lot stronger. That way though, I don't see how Yveltal would fit in, so it's most likely not that.

bubbacca

Shiny Hunti- OMIGOSH
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Username: Bubbacca
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Meloetta and Genesect
Answer a Topic: Well, based on the Norse legends, there is a tree where all the nine worlds are tied together. On the base of the tree, there live 4 stags, each with a pair of gems at the base Xerneas will probably represent these stags, because it has eight antlers and there are four pairs of gemstones. In the top of the tree lives an eagle, who is blind. Yvetal will probably represent this eagle because it's eyes are a light blue, as most animals eyes are if they are blind. The stags are limited to walking on the ground, or X-Axis if you please. The Eagle flies through the air, or the Y-Axis.

Now, this might not sound like much, but here is where the evidence starts to make a lot more sense. In the legends, there is a serpent living under the tree's roots. What other animal would make the shape of a Z? Xerneas and Yveltal made the shapes of X and Y respectively, so the mascot of the third game that they will probably make would be in the shape of a Z. A serpent would be able to easily make the shape of a Z. The serpent would be able to move both up and down, as it lives underground and can move wherever it wants to.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Related to what we spoke before, why not think about Yveltal and Xerneas type(s)?
I personally think Xerneas might be Psychic and Fighting type.
And Yveltal would be Dark and Flying types.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Why rule out the possibility of the theme being genetics just because of this theory, rather than both themes being present in the games? I can't see much to the whole x-axis and y-axis thing rather than what Blade mentioned. It could be that part of the game took place in the sky, which I've got no idea how they'd make realistic to at least Pokemon standards, but I don't see a whole theme in it. But when talking these two legendaries, I can't see much to where genetics actually do fit in. The only thing that really springs to mind, is the rainbow-coloured light Xerneas sent out, which, as we've already talked about, could mean that Xerneas possessed all typings. It could be that Xerneas was genetically modified to be that way, or that some kind of cliche evil team would be out to get Xerneas' DNA to use it on other Pokemon to make them a lot stronger. That way though, I don't see how Yveltal would fit in, so it's most likely not that.
Maybe there's no relation at all between the X and Y and GameFreak is just messing with us all.
As for the typings, I'm guessing that Yvetal's some combination of Dark, Dragon and/or Poison, any two out of those three. I could see Xerneas as some combo of Grass, Psychic, and Ghost. And who knows, maybe there will be a new type released with this Gen, and maybe both mascots will share that type?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Related to what we've spoken before, why not think about Yveltal's and Xerneas' type(s)?

By looking at them, I think Yveltal could be Poison/Fire whereas Xerneas could be Psychic/Grass. Each would be both super effective and weak to one another. Psychic>Poison and Fire>Grass. I think this would be quite an accurate type speculation.

bubbacca

Shiny Hunti- OMIGOSH
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
I think that Xerneas will be a grass-Psychic type.
Yveltal might be another Fire-Flying type- the mane thingy on it's neck looks like smoke.

But I have no idea about anything else.
What about Sylveon's type?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Now, this might not sound like much, but here is where the evidence starts to make a lot more sense. In the legends, there is a serpent living under the tree's roots. What other animal would make the shape of a Z? Xerneas and Yveltal made the shapes of X and Y respectively, so the mascot of the third game that they will probably make would be in the shape of a Z. A serpent would be able to easily make the shape of a Z. The serpent would be able to move both up and down, as it lives underground and can move wherever it wants to.
I can easily see that happening, however, with the move they pulled with Black 2 and White 2, we can't be certain there'll be a third game. It's likely that third games are gonna be pretty rare from now on, as a result of Gamefreak trying to break the repetitiveness of the seperate games, and possibly try new things. Or maybe they'll make a third game, which just follows another formula than what they've done with all the other "third games of the generations". Like, making the third game follow another storyline, but still taking place in the same generation (like B2/W2). But yeah, if a serpent appears as a legendary in X and Y, we're most likely in for some kind of follow up game(s) that features that specific Pokemon :p

What about Sylveon's type?
Unfortunately, Sylveon isn't a legendary Pokemon, so there are better places than this club to discuss it, so I recommend you check out the XY forum if you want to join in on the debate :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome to the club, Bubbacca. I've heard about the possibility of the XY mascots being based on that legend too. I've already toyed around with the idea of their typings - maybe they'll even have multiple types since the fans have many ideas. So, I want to reign in club members with a new topic now, courtesy of trade corner. :)

If you could remove one legendary Pokemon from the Pokedex, which would you remove and why?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Username: tabor62
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Celebi and Shaymin
Answer a Topic: If you could remove one legendary Pokemon from the Pokedex, which would you remove and why?
Hmmm, I would have to say Phione. It's completely useless in my eyes. Why can't we get a Manaphy when we breed it? D:

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Username:ɯɐǝq ɹǝpʎɥ
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners:Mew and Mewtwo
Answer a Topic: I would remove Hetran because it dosen't look of seem like a legendary I didn't even know it was one untill looking at this list it's just a disgrace.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I would remove Hetran because it dosen't look of seem like a legendary I didn't even know it was one untill looking at this list it's just a disgrace.
D'aww, but Heatran is cool! I admit, he certainly isn't a Pokémon that I'd class as legendary, especially since there's so many of him, but I would hate to see him go! If the topic is referring to making a legendary Pokémon non-legendary then I'll go with Heatran too because he just doesn't strike me as legendary-worthy, but if we're removing a Pokémon all together I'll go for Giratina! That thing's ugly and his origins are pretty dull compared to the others, but I really dislike his typing. He's most certainly my least favourite legendary overall so he'd be first on my list to go :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back