• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create-A-Navi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Well, it's what the title says! Oh, and one thing... I'll rate, them. And you may PM me to be a navi-rater too. Here's the form to create a navi:

Name:
Symbol:
V1 HP:
V2 HP:
V3 HP:
V4 HP:
Omega HP:
Battle Personality:
Attacks:
A early boss, mid boss, late boss, optional boss or secret area boss?:

Here's an example:

Name: Spikeman.EXE
Appearance: A white Windman.EXE style armor (but without that fans on the shoulders, and it does have some li'l gold spikes), but his helmet is like Colonel.EXE's, but white and with a gold spike on top of it. He has also the same gloves as Windman.EXE (black). He is very pale, too.
Symbol: a yellow spike.
V1 HP: 400
V2 HP: 500
V3 HP: 700
V4 HP: 900
Omega HP: 1400
Battle Personality: He likes to stay in the middle column, and he is pretty slow, too, but he has a 10-damage barrier at the start of the battle. When he gets his HP down to 200, he puts on another one. When you beat him the first time in the secret area, he regenerates and you fight him again, V2 this time. Also, all panels in this battle are Metal Panels.
Attacks:
Sharp Cannon - 35 damage for each spike (3 spikes)

Shoots 3 gold spikes from his hands. These travel very fast.

Spikey Summon - 0 damage

Summons a Spikey, the type of it depends of the V of him.

V1: Spikey1
V2: Spikey2
V3: Spikey3
V4: SpikeyAlpha
Omega: Spikey3EX

Sharp Wide Sword - 40 damage, shield-breaking

If you're in the rightmost column, he gets near you and does a wide-sword like attack.

Sharp Headbutt - 50 damage, shield-breaking

Dashes through the screen to you, then headbutts you and teleports back. Before he does it, he fires a white beam at you that stuns you.

A early boss, mid boss, late boss, optional boss or secret area boss?: Secret area boss.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
Years
Name: Adder Man
Appearance: Adder Man resembles a viper with a long tail and sharp fangs. He has a dark purple body with green armor. He has red eyes and he resembles Shademan crossed with a snake.
Symbol: a snake head with fangs
V1 HP:600
V2 HP:800
V3 HP:1000
V4 HP:1200
Omega HP:1600
Battle Personality: Adder Man is a very speedy navi that cracks panels frequently. His style of play is like a cross of larkman of BN5 and Gutsman. he is constantly moving and when you battle him, there are poison panels on your side of the field
Attacks: divide and conquer: Adderman's body breaks up into 5 snakes which attack random panels on your side of the field. 100 damage per snake. uses in a pinch.

Toxin Crunch: Adder Man slithers to your side of the field and bites you wherever you're at. always hits and deals 50 damage.

Vice Tail: Adder Man sends his tail into your area and randomly hits panels with its tail. if it hits you, you are paralyzed. 75 damage and easily dodged

Charge shot, Poison Spit: Adder Man spits a ray of poison at you. 50 damage

Geddon Snake: Adder Man destroys every panel except the one you are standing on. he then uses the snake battle chip on you. uses in V4 and Omega version. 50 damage per snake.

A early boss, mid boss, late boss, optional boss or secret area boss?:late boss

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Okay, i'll rate your navi and create 2 new navis now.

ADDER MAN

Name: Adder Man
Appearance: Adder Man resembles a viper with a long tail and sharp fangs. He has a dark purple body with green armor. He has red eyes and he resembles Shademan crossed with a snake.

Not VERYVERYVERY detailed, but not bad. He must be pretty cool looking, and i like snakes, too - 89/100

Symbol: a snake head with fangs

Missing the color data, but it's ok - 75/100

V1 HP:600
V2 HP:800
V3 HP:1000
V4 HP:1200
Omega HP:1600

For me, he would be not challenging (except the Omega Version). But for a beginner, he would be a... ahem... - 80/100

Battle Personality: Adder Man is a very speedy navi that cracks panels frequently. His style of play is like a cross of larkman of BN5 and Gutsman. he is constantly moving and when you battle him, there are poison panels on your side of the field

Pretty detailed. And overally good - 99/100

Attacks: divide and conquer: Adderman's body breaks up into 5 snakes which attack random panels on your side of the field. 100 damage per snake. uses in a pinch.

Toxin Crunch: Adder Man slithers to your side of the field and bites you wherever you're at. always hits and deals 50 damage.

Vice Tail: Adder Man sends his tail into your area and randomly hits panels with its tail. if it hits you, you are paralyzed. 75 damage and easily dodged

Charge shot, Poison Spit: Adder Man spits a ray of poison at you. 50 damage

Geddon Snake: Adder Man destroys every panel except the one you are standing on. he then uses the snake battle chip on you. uses in V4 and Omega version. 50 damage per snake.

Just what i thought (except the Vice Tail). Pretty good attacks and well balanced damage, though - 96/100

A early boss, mid boss, late boss, optional boss or secret area boss?:late boss

Well, he actually reminds me Toadman (and he's a optional boss). I can't say much about it, but... I think it's not the best decision. The V1 has a lil' too small HP to be a late boss, i think - 77/100

OVERALL: 92/100 - a good navi.

MY NEW 2 NAVIS

Name: GrenadeMan.EXE
Appearance: His legs and arms are Flashman.EXE-ish, but red, and the REST of his body is a black grenade with two yellow eyes. He is as tall as Freezeman.EXE.
Symbol: A gray grenade in a red triangle.
V1 HP: 1000 HP
V2 HP: 1300 HP
V3 HP: 1600 HP
V4 HP: 2000 HP
Omega HP: 2300 HP
Battle Personality: GrenadeMan.EXE does not move a lot, but he does attack a lot. He also sometimes stops time and chooses one of the following chips: AreaGrab, 3-PanelCrack, Magnum2. NEVER use busters or charged shots at him - he will block them.
Attacks:

Health Absorb - 30 damage

After he... dances he will take 30 HP from you and heal self.

Grenade Throw - 60 damage

An black grenade will appear in his hand and then he will throw it to your central panel. Does damage to 9 panels around it.

Trap - 45 damage

After another dance (you'll know he's doing Trap because the moves are another), he will put a trap in one of your panels. If you get into it, you'll get stunned and GrenadeMan.EXE will throw one GRAY grenade at you that damages ONE panel (the one which are you standing on) and does 45 damage.

A early boss, mid boss, late boss, optional boss or secret area boss?: He is a optional boss.

Name: Omega
Appearance: His main part of the body is a black-and-blue orb with one red eye. He has also two another orbs that change colors. If it's red you recieve fire damage, if it's white you recieve normal damage, etc.
Symbol: A purple triangle with white WWW letters on it.
V1 HP: 2000
V2 HP: ???
V3 HP: ???
V4 HP: ???
Omega HP: 3500 (only available after you beat the game first time)
Battle Personality: He just stays there like the most of the FINAL BOSSES. He especially likes to punch you with the two orbs. After you get his HP to lower than 1000, he will do the attacks more quickly.
Attacks:

Navi Summon - 50-250 damage

Can summon a navi that will attack 3 times, then it will disappear. The navis can be: Fireman, Colorman, Elecman, Stoneman, Bombman, Airman, Shadowman, Cutman, Quickman, Magnetman. The damage and attack depends on the navi.

Eye Laser - 120 damage

Omega's big eye starts to flash and then fires a big laser.

Virus Summon - 0 damage

Can summon ANY TYPE of ANY VIRUS.

Element Punch - 90 damage

Punches you with one of the orbs. The element of the punch depends on the current orb color.

A early boss, mid boss, late boss, optional boss or secret area boss?: Actually, he's a final boss. That means, late boss.

Last edited:

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
Name: SoundMan.EXE
Appearance: dark blue armor, with a few speakers on his back, has arms like FlashMan.EXE's, his legs have got thick, metal coils around them. head is medium sized, and his mood is generally kind, depends on who he meets.
Symbol: dark blue quaver
V1 HP: 1200
V2 HP: 1700
V3 HP: 2300
V4 HP: 2700
DS HP: 2000
Omega HP: 3000
Battle Personality: very quick, and hard to hit. usually hides behind the big speakers he creates for attack and defense.
Attacks: sound drainage- 30 damage, adds hp to Soundman
wave boomerang- 60 damage
high pitched wave- 50 damage, causes paralysis, come out of either 2 speakers, or 1 depending on how many speakers he creates, (1 or 2)
melody summon- 0 damage, summons 3 melodys to attack, depending on which version he is:
V1: melody
V2: Hellody
V3: Hellody EX
V4: Felony
DS: Felony EX
Omega: Felony EX
sound outburst- 40 damage each hit
uses this when low on hp, does 7 hits per speaker. does a lot of damage when hit.
optional boss

Last edited:

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
No one wants to be a rater? I'll rate your Navi later, Sonic 15.

Well, here's another Navi.

Name: Crusher.EXE
Appearance: He looks like a cross of GutsMan.EXE and a GaiaHamr virus. However, he is not violet or with Gutsman.EXE's colors (ehehehehe... of course). His main color is black. He's not very tall, but he is not short, like AquaMan.EXE. His legs and arms are long, too. He carries his ZeusHamr on his back. Oh, and his eyes are just like MegaMan.EXE's.
Symbol: A cracked, gray hammer.
V1 HP: 1000
V2 HP: 1200
V3 HP: 1400
V4 HP: 1600
Omega HP: 1900
Battle Personality: He is slow, but when he has half of his HP, he speeds up. Before he attacks, he will taunt you, making him vulnerable to slow, but strong attacks. In the V1 battle, the field will be covered with metal panels. And i almost forgot - he starts with a 50-damage Barrier.
Attacks:

Zeus Boomerang - 60 damage - shield-breaking

Crusher.EXE throws his hammer. This attack acts like the Boomer series of chips, or the Metal Blade attack of MetalMan.EXE's.

Shockwave - 50 damage - shield-breaking

A shockwave similar to the Mettaurs' attack. He stands in his back row before doing this attack.

Zeus Hammer - 80 damage

Acts just like the Zeus Hammer chip, only it does 120 damage less. xD

A early boss, mid boss, late boss, optional boss or secret area boss?: A late boss.

Guys, who created a Navi, please update your post! Oh, and we can use any area from BN1-BN5 (when BN6 comes out, then from BN6 too)

*NEW* Attack Chip, Navi Chip:

Attack Chip: ZeusBmrg (Zeus Boomerang), 50 damage, Normal Element
Megaman does a Zeus Boomerang attack 2 times.

Navi Chip: Crusher, CrusherSP, CrusherDS

Summons Crusher.EXE, and he does Zeus Boomerang 2 times.

Damage

NORMAL - 40x2
SP - 90x2
DS - 140x2

*NEW* Location:

V1 - Dex's HP (BN5 style)
V2 - Internet Area 1 dead-end (BN1 style)
V3 - Found randomly in that area
V4 - Found randomly in that area after beating V3 50 times
Omega - Found randomly in that area after beating V4 100 times

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
Name: Blitz Man.EXE
Appearance: Looks Like An NormalNavi But He Has Helmet With Thunder-Like Thing In It. In His Right Hand Is A Cannon Which Can Shot Powerfull Electric Waves. In The Left Hand Is Electric Shield Which Counters All Attacks. Hes Funny And Always Happy.
Symbol: Thunder
V1 HP: 530
V2 HP: 480
V3 HP: 545
V4 HP: 860
Omega HP: 1300
Battle Personality: He Is Very Quick And He Can Shot Electric Waves Which Are Really Powerfull. He Han Protect Itself Whit The Shield But The Shield Doesn't Protect Him From Any Cannon-Like Attacks. When He Has Critical HP He Will Start To Shot Big Lightings Whit His Gun And They Will Delete You If You Wont Dodge Em.
Attacks: Blitz Cannon- 25 Damage.
Blitz Man Shots Two Electric Waves.

Protecting Shield-0 Damage.
Protects From Cannon Like Attacks And Reflects Them Back

Lighting-9999 Damage.
When Blitz Man Has Critical HP He Will Shot Big Lighting And It Will Delete You If You Cannot Dodge It.

A early boss, mid boss, late boss, optional boss or secret area boss?: Mid Boss

I Think You Should Make Megaman RPG ^^

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Hey, UL, can you be the 2nd rater (i'm the only one xD)? And i'll rate BlitzMan.EXE later. Anyway, i have one new Navi.

Name: BlazinFlizard.EXE
Appearance: He does not look like one of the bosses from MMZ3. He's human form here. He looks like a cross of HeatCustom MegaMan.EXE, Forte.EXE and... Eh, Zero. But his main color is orange, and he does have claws on his hands.
Symbol: Red BF on a black background.
V1 HP: 1500
V2 HP: 1700
V3 HP: 1900
V4 HP: 2100
Omega HP: 3000
Battle Personality: He is just crazy. But if you get him attacked (even with your non-charged, non-electric buster) with one of your attacks, he will get stunned, and will recover after 5 seconds. That's why he has sooo much HP.
Attacks:

Fire Buster - 50 damage - panel-cracking

He charges his buster and fires at you, just like Fireman (but he doesn't need to charge it).

Fire Mine - 15 damage + 50 damage

He will place a red mine in one of your panels. You'll get stunned, then recieve 15 damage. But that's not over - BlazinFlizard.EXE will come to your row, then attack you with the Fire Buster. This will "un-stun" you.

Battlechip Big Black Angel - (an ability)

He will sacrifice 1000 HP, and will move even crazier. His two attacks will become stronger (mine will deal 45 damage, and buster will deal 115). He will also sometimes use DarkChips (DS NaviChips too), but he will get stunned for 10 seconds.

A early boss, mid boss, late boss, optional boss or secret area boss?: He's in a secret area
Attack Chip, Navi Chip:

Attack Chip: FireMine, 250 damage, Fire Element

Just like the Mine Chip, but it does 50 damage less, and is Fire Element.

Navi Chip:

BlazinFlizard, BlazinFlizardSP, BlazinFlizardDS

Summons BlazinFlizard.EXE, and he does his Fire Buster. Just like FireMan.EXE chip, but cracks panels.

DAMAGE:

NORMAL: 140
SP: 280
DS: 420

V2: In AirComp 2, where AirMan was (near the last Ventillation Program)
V3: Found randomly in that area
V4: Found randomly in that area after beating BlazinFlizard.EXE V3 50 times
Omega: Found randomly in AirComp1 after beating BlazinFlizard.EXE V4 100 times

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
Name: Lavafish
Appearance: it looks like the fish virus with the tri spear, but 40x bigger. everything on this fish is red, apart from the tail. tail is a silverish color.
eyes are yellow, and sharp looking. fangs are sharp also.
Symbol: red fish
V1 HP: 2000
V2 HP: 2400
V3 HP: 2800
V4 HP: 3200
Omega HP: 4000
Battle Personality: like all end bosses, stays in the middle. you can only hurt it when it opens its mouth.
Attacks: double tri boomerang- 80 damage
sends 2 in the middle and 1 goes top and one goes bottom.
lava stage- 0 damage
creates a lava stage.
mine- 170 damage
hides a mine in one of your panels.
fish summon- 0 damage
can summon any fish virus.
trap- 70 damage per hit
hides a trap in one of your panels, if you touch it, lavafish will come over and bite you twice, and lavafish heals itself by 70.
lava bomb- 120 damage
shoots a lava bomb from the mouth. hits 9 panels around it.
flame thrower- 200 damage
only uses this when hp is low. hits 6 panels at the back, or the 6 panels at the front.
late boss

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2014
Name:Light.EXE
Appearance:Go to youtube and search MegaRockReborn,his Megaman video has a Navi called Starman,think of Starman combine serenade :D SORRY BUT I AM LAZY oh and Light has yellow eyes
Symbol:Yellow star
V1 HP:1200
V2 HP:1600
V3 HP:2000
V4 HP:2400
Omega HP:2800
Battle Personality:Randomly moving all panel,when it come near you it run far (GUESS) it is pretty fast like Bass (Forte) when Light HP is cut to half,Light turn all his panel to snctuary
Attacks:

LightCircle V1: 20 damage V2 V3: 40 damage V4: 50 damage Omega: 60 damage

It travel like serenade's light ball thingy in BN3

LightPulse V1 V2 V3 V4:40 damage Omega:80 damage

Like Shademan's attack but it is yellow! XD I don't know how to describe...LOLZ

Final light V1 V2 V3 V4:80 damage Omega:100 damage

Paralyze you >:)

A early boss, mid boss, late boss, optional boss or secret area boss?: Secret area boss :P

Years
Please do not revive threads older than 30 days, thank you!

EHVbDVi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back