• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silver Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sorry for double posting, but no one had replied for a few days and I really wanted to post this update.

Update

In the Graphics Department​
I redid the Title Screen and now it looks even better.
Pic_2-1.png

In the progress Department​
So far I have mapped all the way to Ilex Forest and scripted the whole of Newbark Town.
And just a note, Ilex Forest is a bit confusing so good luck getting through it.

In the Screenshots Department​
capture002.jpg

I wonder what Professor Olive could want?

capture003.jpg

Who could these mysterious people be?

capture004.jpg

I wonder what the favour is?

capture005.jpg

Shopping time.

Note: All NPC sprites are temporary until I get a spriter to sprite ones that would go well with Kyledove's Sinnoh tileset.

Well that's all for this update, keep watching for the next update.

Creator of Pokemon Silver Sea,
DestinedSignatureforPosts.png

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Hmmm... Nice, but you might want to fix up the region map, look at either the tutorial I posted, or the one Houndoomed posted, for info on how to... Good job though, I love the tiles!

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
I love this game it looks awesome it has great potential indoor maps look beautiful hope to see more in the future.

Last edited:
Years
Hmmm... Nice, but you might want to fix up the region map, look at either the tutorial I posted, or the one Houndoomed posted, for info on how to... Good job though, I love the tiles!

I actually did follow Houndoomed's tutorial and remade the Johto world map, I just forgot to post it in the update.

I'll edit this post in a few minutes with the new world map.

Edit: Well here it is:
Map.png

Last edited:
Years
No it isn't, I'll try to make your Johto map as different as I can to this one. So don't worry. And besides, your Johto probably won't have those extra towns that are on mine.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
No it isn't, I'll try to make your Johto map as different as I can to this one. So don't worry. And besides, your Johto probably won't have those extra towns that are on mine.
Alright cool cause I was kinda puzzled there for a second.

xFriendxOfxDestinedx

Ultimate Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 20, 2008
Very nice buddy
Good map, Good everything matter of fact
I like how it isnt a remake of G/S/C
Ive always liked Johto as it was the first pokemon game i have ever played
Cant wait for you to finish it =D
GL with all of the scripting i know how fun it is ... *lol that was a joke*
next thing we know you will be employed with nintendo making the next pokemon game
Very Very nice keep up the good work

=D
*edit* The map is really good btw NO changes necessary

remember
http//pokemonsilversea.moonfruit.com
Official pkmn Silver Sea website
Go There for story and more info.

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
Nice Dude! I like it Nice layout too!Good luck with this Project and i hope to see a update really soon! :D
Good Luck.
Sandro

Last edited:
Years
Would someone be able to put these Pokemon into Character sets so all I have to do is insert them, cause I have no idea how I would go about doing it. You will get credit on the front page and in the game if you want it.
The Pokemon spritesheet is attached below.

(Don't bother doing the water Pokemon in the bottom left corner)

Oh and PM me the character sets instead of posting them here (also, would you mind putting them in a folder then zipping it? I hope you know what I mean by zipping).

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Would someone be able to put these Pokemon into Character sets so all I have to do is insert them, cause I have no idea how I would go about doing it. You will get credit on the front page and in the game if you want it.
The Pokemon spritesheet is attached below.

(Don't bother doing the water Pokemon in the bottom left corner)

Oh and PM me the character sets instead of posting them here (also, would you mind putting them in a folder then zipping it? I hope you know what I mean by zipping).

I'll do it. I'll PM it to you when I'm done.

Years
I'll be re-posting this in the Games Showcase so as soon as it shows up there post there instead of here.
Note for MODs: As soon as Pokemon Silver Sea shows up in the Games Showcase, would you mind locking this thread so no noobs post in here when they should be posting in the new thread.

Last edited:

Game Master

Pokemon:Battle of the Elements
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2009
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
I found this style of doing the world map on one of Kyledoves threads on Serebii forums. Should I use it for this game?
I did Johto in it so tell me what you think.

EDIT: I didn't want to double post so I'll just edit instead. Anyway, if a MOD sees this would my thread be ready for the Games Showcase?

I like this map wayyy better!!

But I'm really excitied for this, I can't wait till your finished!!

oh, BTW, I can't tell is this a DP hack or a GBA hack? The graphics look more like DP than one of the GBA games!!

Oh, Here are a couple of suggestions, that I think(this is just my opinion) would make the game cooler:

1) Jouto starters, but you can also pick Evee or Pichu, or any of the baby pokemon From all the gens

2) DP pokemon

3) Certain pokemon are able to come out their pokeballs and follow you

4) When you surf, it actually looks like the pokemon you're surfing on, and not just a blob

uhh, yeah! I can't wait for you first release no matter what you do!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back